X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb tops or bottoms

Do LB's have preferences of if they're top or bottom?Do they tell you?Is there a way to tell?Does anyone here know some they feel comfortable identifying for us?Are they just both ways for the Baht?Lotta questions!Any answers?Yhanks Guys!!!

Some girls like, some girls try, some dont.

Just ask them in the bar before you pay them out.

I ask what specific I want, if they not into it I go for anotherone.
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Hi David...

Well a few months ago I would have said that ladyboys are almost all submissive and like the role of being a 'bottom.' (Dreadful descriptive words 'top' and 'bottom!')

But now I'm not so sure and more and more of the (working) girls are becoming increasingly versatile.

Now I would say that most girls working in bars will be submissive partners but a good percentage will top and can perform well enough to do the job properly.

Out of non-working girls I would say that 99% are definitely bottoms!

Comment

From my observations and conversations with my girl and other girls this is my percentage guess ,

Ladyboys Bottom only 60 %
        Ladyboys Versatile     35 %
        Ladyboys Top only       5 % but probably lower

Where as customers probably more like this percentage ,
        Customer Top only     50 %
        Customer Versatile     35 %
        Customer Bottom only 15 %

My girl is versatile and makes a good deal of Baht from other ladyboys phoning her up because their customers wants to be shagged by a ladyboy and they are unable to do the deed .

Comment

I would say that a tiny percentage of customers want to get bottomed exclusively and very few of the ladyboys have not taken hormones which make their units incapable of topping. Most of the toppers that I have seen guys point out on this site are subpar looking ladyboys..IMHO.
          brock landers

Comment

Thanks guys!have seen some topping in videos here&noticed all shoots here of the girls have raging hardons!was thinking most would be bottoms.what about the femboys i've heard about here?don't see many,or is there a difference i'm missing!walked down the Patpong street w/all the gay bars&saw nothing but some pretty ugly guys there!at least not my cup of tea!!!

Comment

Monkeyman thanks for the %s,interesting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 16 2006,12:20)
                Monkeyman thanks for the %s, interesting!!!
                I agree. Thanks for posting that mm!

Comment

The percentage of customers that are bottom only may be lower , but from listening to what my girl says about her customers , about 1 outta every 6 or 7 only want to be shagged by her , my guess is some are probably versatile but take it when they can get it , but that would be only a guess and actions speak louder than words .

Your very welcome hope it helps , sorry got no info about femboys as i havent had much to do with them in the past .

Comment

Comment

How about Mint in phuket? I saw in rob69in's excellent report she didn't want to be drilled? I like nothing better than teaching a big c*cked ladyboy who is boss.

Comment

doesnt wanna drill or be drilled?whats the point then?not good publisize for wasting money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 24 2006,16:11)
                          doesnt wanna drill or be drilled?whats the point then?not good publisize for wasting money!!!    
                          I guess it's all about guys wanting to suck her huge cock.... funny thing about her is she wants to go post-op from what I heard!

Comment

she doesnt wanna drill or be drilled?what a waste!!!

Comment

Bam,other than the ugly hairy guy,I love your avatar LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X