X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye

Just seen the new videos and I have said it before but Eye is fucking beautiful!

She sure is... nice girl too. She took the night off a few weeks ago to take me to the hospital where Gif was because she thought I would get lost! (She was right, too. I would have been lost without her that night.)

OK... where was this taken, folks?
    Attached Files

Comment

At the hospital?

Comment

Wow, what a pair of beauties. Curious to what suergeries Eye has had done recently because he features look a bit different and she looks like a model now.
        brock landers

Comment

I think she had a photographer and studio implants!

Comment

Where does Eye work? Where can we find her? Somewhere in Bangkok, I presume?
            Pete

Comment

I believe she works in Temptations Bar 2nd Floor Nana Plaza , well she did as of 6 weeks ago , she may have had some breast enhancements done recently also , thats what she was planning , but then she may have changed her mind .

Comment

Looks like her face has been worked on a bit and someone coached her how to present herself...looking of superstar quality these days.
                brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (sharkeyes2 @ Jan. 10 2006,12:54)
                  Just seen the new videos and I have said it before but Eye is fucking beautiful!  
                  Perfect, Just my type  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yea she has had breast implants, but this is pre implant taken of her, her ass is nice and juicy also!!
                    jeffreyscott

Comment

I win, I win !!! The picture was taken in THAILAND !!!

DANNO
                      You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Is it just me or can nobody see Eye's pics yet?

I like the company you keep Stogie

Dave...
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Eye works in Temptations and had breast implants recently.

Here is an example of her character. I met her on the BTS (sky train) on her way to work. When we got off the train, she took about five 10 baht coins and put them in her hand. I didn't know why. We walked down the stairs to the street and started going to Nana. Every homeless person along the way she gave a 10 baht coin. It was obvious she did this every day, as it was done just like part of her walking.

That is Eye.

Comment

In my three trips to LOS Eye is without a doubt the sweetest most genuine person I have ever met there

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I cant wait to see eye gain with her new boobs
                              jeffreyscott

Comment

Working...
                              X