X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUBIC HAIR...

A new member wrote and said that he would rather be a monk than have a hairy girl in his bed. I agreed! So what do you guys think on this issue?

Hair:Yeah! or No way:Go shave!
    Fuck off' (She's a man')
    0%
    Prefer without...
    0%
    Don't give a rats arse'
    0%
    Don't mind some hair.
    0%
    Quite like it'
    0%
    Yummy' I'm a beaver boy'
    0%

I hate hairs beteen my teeth. It's nothing more sexy and aesthetic than a perfectly shaved body.

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey Stogie - I'm the new member who wrote you regarding this topic.  Imagine my surprise to see your poll !!! - PS - now you need to do another poll - stockings - vs - bare legs
      thanks

Comment

Hey MK the only problem with shaved smooth is that you have nothing to tickle you chin while you are down to business
        Thailand for fun in the sun
        Enjoy it while you can
        Times are changing

Comment

Originally posted by (Oracle @ July 31 2003,12:19)
          Hey Stogie - I'm the new member who wrote you regarding this topic.  Imagine my surprise to see your poll !!! - PS - now you need to do another poll - stockings - vs - bare legs
          thanks
          Well... Too many polls spoil the... Well, I can't think of anything!

But Jon and I have talked about this at length. To be honest... I have looked at the last 50 or so galleries and there are legs aplenty!

I love Thai girls skin... It is often flawless on these girls so I like a good visual, (so to speak&#33 In the next month or so you are going to get some very pleasant galleries of girls with plenty of 'skin!' Stay tuned...

Keep it coming, Oracle...

Comment

Hey Disqplay, I prefer their balls tickle my chin when I'm down to business....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

[Q

UOTE] Definately most have no hair
              Paddy

Comment

^ Keep trying mate!

Fuck, me, he's never gonna get the friggin' hang of this thing, is he!

Comment

Originally posted by (Oracle @ July 31 2003,12:19)
                  thanks
                  No doubt about it Oracle, stocking wins every time! No poll necessary!!!

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 31 2003,22:23)
                    ^ Keep trying mate!  

Fuck, me, he's never gonna get the friggin' hang of this thing, is he!
                    Alas poor Paddy!

Hi Paddy, I have figured it out! You are just too excited about going to LOS NEXT month!!!

Comment

I do wonder how Paddy gets on with an electric shaver

Sorry Paddy

I don't like 'em bald, robs them of all interest.

A nice triangle above the clitty and perhaps a few stray hairs around the 'pussy' suits me fine. I do like the occassional hairy armpit though - I know yeeughh!!!

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Well, there you have it... The overwhelming majority prefer none, and the rest don't mind a little...

Jon, I think the 'Weed Whacker' may be tax deductable, so GET ONE!

Comment

Stogie
                          my mission is not to have every girl on the site shave before the shoot (although that would be nice) - I just think maybe the photographer might carry a scissor with the rest of his gear and gently suggest to the lucky lady to trim that sensitive region of her anatomy ....  I suggest this approach "Listen bitch, we are paying you big bucks for this photo ssession, here's a a pair of scissors - get your hairy ass into the bathroom and shave that rain forest that's growing between your legs" ....  I am a firm believer of the subtle approach ......

Comment

Originally posted by (Oracle @ Aug. 02 2003,20:27)
                            I suggest this approach "Listen bitch, we are paying you big bucks for this photo ssession, here's a a pair of scissors - get your hairy ass into the bathroom and shave that rain forest that's growing between your legs" ....  I am a firm believer of the subtle approach ......
                            Yup! That ought to work!

Comment

NO HAIR PLEASE!!!!!!! Hair remind's me of my Italian exwife YECH !!
                              Oh yeah ..stocking's !
                              Good to see you back up Paddy......

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X