• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great count down

Yeee Hawww five days till I am in LOS

I'm Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a good time tho!

Comment

Take lots of pictures! And if you can, find the ladyboy in Obsessions that I've been obsessing over and get a pic for me. I will owe you my life. For reference, see my post in the Ladyboy Locator forum.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

To Dummy_Plug : I will sure take a look and if I like what I see I can give you a first hand " performance " report. There is one prob , last time I was in Thailand I could not get on Asian T-S I know there is a way, Anyone out there that can help me with this.

Comment

5pm this evening I'm due in: can't get enough, just can't get enough of it.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Jan. 27 2006,12:07)
            To Dummy_Plug : I will sure take a look and if I like what I see I can give you a first hand " performance " report.  There is one prob , last time I was in Thailand I could not get on Asian T-S I know there is a way, Anyone out there that can help me with this.
            The following link will connect you to the forum by way of a proxy server in the South Sandwich Islands.

http://www.sneak3.po.gs/cgi-bin....ard.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Jan. 27 2006,12:07)
              I could not get on Asian T-S
              The internet centre in front of Nana Hotel is not blocked.

In my experience about 60% of Internet Centres are blocked. Even in the same internet cafe you can get blocked PCs and unblocked ones.......go figure that one...

Comment

Me too from 5th of february till 10 march phuket

Comment

Bam-Tomcat thanks for the info on getting on asian ts while I am in Bangkok

Comment

Working...
                  X