X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to los for 1st time

I'm a black man. Do you think I can get some LB action there? Coming anyway,but just need to know before hand. Will be there for 21 days. Thanx

Originally posted by (armdav @ Jan. 26 2006,05:58)
    Do you think I can get some LB action there?
    Is the Pope Catholic? Does Stogie Bear shit in the woods?

White, black, yellow, or brown...............you'll get ladyboy action if you have some baht!

During Cobra Gold it seem the hot Thaigirls were all over the black servicemen.

21 days, if you want you can 40 or 50 ladyboys!

Welcome to the Forum Armdav!

Comment

Originally posted by (armdav @ Jan. 26 2006,04:58)
       Will be there for 21 days. Thanx
      Start a carbohydrate cure..you will need quite some energy to keep up with LOS nightlife
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 26 2006,06:01)
        For some more info on cobra gold look here.

http://www.apan-info.net/cobragold/

http://www.af.mil/news/airman/0896/cobra.htm

http://www.janes.com/defence/land_fo...0307_1_n.shtml

Comment

If you have a pulse and baht in your wallet, you can get LB action. Have fun and be sure to take lots of pics for us!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 26 2006,06:57)

Cobra Gold...I've heard that is good time for the rest of us not to schedule vacations in Thailand. Sounds like my buddy Piggdog has been there at that time though, and made it through ok.

Comment

Some Marines at the range vocalized their excitement over the training and explained that they welcomed the unique experience to fire their weapons in a foreign land.

"It's a really great experience for me," said Pfc. Joshawa T. Myers, "It's been a while since I've fired these kinds of weapons"

Being sent to Thailand must be like winning the Lottery for these guys. Sure as hell beets going to Iraq!

Comment

Originally posted by (armdav @ Jan. 26 2006,04:58)
                I'm a black man. Do you think I can get some LB action there?  Coming anyway,but just need to know before hand.  Will be there for 21 days. Thanx
                I'm black too.  I've been to Thailand three times already, and in a few more days, it will be my fourth time.

Well, I'm here to tell you that you will just love the reception that you will get in Thailand!  My first time, I expected to be uncomfortable, but it was a blast!

In general, you will find folks pretty friendly.  Especially younger Thais.   I didn't notice that stereotypical shyness, even among females!  One thing that you might learn there is a sizeable contingent of Nigerians in Bangkok, who are not always looked upon in a good light.  So, if you have darker skin (like I do), you might thought of as African.  But, to the Thais credit, they can generally tell the difference between African-Americans/Black Westerners and Africans.  So, you should still have no problems.

It's always kinda fun going out to resturants and eating.  I'll find that most of the wait staff (usually girls but sometimes guys too) will tend to *smother* you with attention.  So, much so, that sometimes if I return, they sometimes fight over me!   And, usually quite talkative, because they want to practice their English!  I don't mind this at all, since I'm pretty talktative too.

You will also run into some of the GGs who believe in the "myth" (??) that you might be too 'big' for them.  But, then you'll find the others that like "chocolate man", and will be jealous if one of their friends get to you first!

Oh, you asked about LBs.  Me myself, I'm still quite a neophyte, but I went into Cascades and was literally mobbed!  It was my last night in Bangkok, and so I didn't have enough money with me to do the deed!  I won't be making that same mistake again this time.

So, in short, just smile, be friendly, learn a bit about Thai culture and be respectful of it and the people, and you'll be fine.

Comment

I wondered the same thing too since I'm also black. I've traveled a bit and have become a little wary due to some unreceptive welcomes.

Comment

It's a good subject and one we haven't really talked about here in too much detail. One of our longest serving chums on the forum is Black and he comes here every chance he gets for the ladyboy action!

Thais scare easily and being black can be a handicap in some situations here. As can being crippled, Indian, too tall, hairy... you get the idea!

Some black folk come here and very quickly get a chip on their shoulder about the whole color thing. (Some bring their own chips to Thailand and wear 'em for all to see.)

Some transcend the color thing completely and have no problems whatsoever.

Professionally it can be a handicap, but it's getting better, not worse in Thailand. Socially if you are just out to screw bar girls then you'll almost certainly have no problems at all.

A genuine relationship, however, and now you are really going to expose the Thais and their social mores!

Thais generally are not a country who outright hate people who are different. They do react negatively though and that may be looked upon as hatred.

People are gonna disagree with me on this I'm pretty sure, but I'd say that, by and large, black tourists in Thailand face no problems these days.

Living and working here is different, though.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 30 2006,11:31)
                      It's a good subject and one we haven't really talked about here in too much detail. One of our longest serving chums on the forum is Black and he comes here every chance he gets for the ladyboy action!

Thais scare easily and being black can be a handicap in some situations here. As can being crippled, Indian, too tall, hairy... you get the idea!

Some black folk come here and very quickly get a chip on their shoulder about the whole color thing. (Some bring their own chips to Thailand and wear 'em for all to see.)

Professionally it can be a handicap, but it's getting better, not worse in Thailand. Socially if you are just out to screw bar girls then you'll almost certainly have no problems at all.

A genuine relationship, however, and now you are really going to expose the Thais and their social mores!

Thais generally are not a country who outright hate people who are different. They do react negatively though and that may be looked upon as hatred.

People are gonna disagree with me on this I'm pretty sure, but I'd say that, by and large, black tourists in Thailand face no problems these days.

Well met one of the forum members the other night here in Melbourne he was in town so we ventured out for a few ales  

He is a dark skinned individual but from what I could tell an extremely nice guy. One i would love to party with in the LOS.

The colour of ones skin I believe is not a problem unless you make it one. I think most people these days look at the person rather their race.

Not really sure how the reaction is in Thailand but I would say if you treat the girls well then you will be welcomed with open arms. As has been said already Money number 1

Comment

All the GGs and the LBs love "chocolate man" so your going to be in good shape my friend.

I was with a black guy over there for a few weeks last year and this guy was tagging more ass (often for free) that anyone I have ever seen. He was very handsome and they just loved him.
                        * LadyboyDolls.com
                        * Third World Media
                        * Black Ops Media

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 29 2006,18:31)

That's pretty spot on. I see a lot of guys turn what was NO problem into a huge problem because they brought that chip with them.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

i think SB has a point but i would expand it without the race label. basically i have seen the same problems with white, purple (jk), green, and tan people. also the same things occur with latin americans, germans, and other random ethnic groups. some people just have a god given talent for bring pain upon themselves. black people have certainly not cornered the market on that.
                            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 26 2006,06:57)

All GG's & LB's like big cocks, but they can never actually bring themselves to admit it.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X