X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip cascades tonight

Well for the next few days at least it seems that quite a few of the popular girls from Cascades will be out of town. Just spoke to Icey, Vicky and Noon all of whom are currently in Pattaya celebrating Noon's birthday.

Forgot to mention Icey said there were 10 other girls with them staying in their condo. She said they were staying in tonight to party. Wish I was the lucky guy in that room tonight

Comment

Exactly where is this condo?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 29 2006,22:00)
        Exactly where is this condo?
        Must find that condo...

"Hello... Anyone order a large meat lovers pizza?"

*cuts out bottom of box and sticks cock into pizza box*
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

when are they going to be back in Bangkok?

Comment

Don't worry Mr Bartman, it looks like they'll all be back in Cascades in time for your arrival. No need to cancel your trip haha.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 29 2006,21:07)
              Well for the next few days at least it seems that quite a few of the popular girls from Cascades will be out of town. Just spoke to Icey, Vicky and Noon all of whom are currently in Pattaya celebrating Noon's birthday.

Yeah that's right... today's Noon's birthday. She sent me an email a week ago inviting me to her party. Shit didn't know it involved being with 10 ladyboys in a condo... sounds like a dream come true!

lovelylady sweatheart wrote:
              >

> Looking to see you ... :-) Is it possible that I could cerebrate my
              > birthday with you? It is on 29th January ... I am not sure if you can
              > remember. I don't know, I am so afraid that I would be lonely.
              >
              > Miss you so much ...
              >
              > Noon !

Comment

Wow, I just wonder how many other guys got that e-mail from the adorable Noon? Brought tears to my eyes to think that she would be so lonely on her birthday. Even the most adorable ones still try to play us as if we are clueless to their ways.

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing...

Comment

Working...
                  X