First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be carefull in pattaya !

This week in "Pattaya Today".

I am not going to put the full article,

Foreigner has teeth stolen after liaison !
    A Farang,who picked up a young man in Pattaya's raunchy Sunee Plaza districi,was speechless after finding his teeth missing the following morning.The glass where they had last been given refuge was empty.The couple booked into a short-time hotel which turns a blind eye,or maybe even two,to this occasional liaisons of this type..... To make a new set of teeth,the foreigner was asked to pay a deposit of 5000 bath,whereupon he discovered that his wallet containing 16000 bath and two credit cards had also been stolen by the sneak thief in the bedroom .....

hahahahaha
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

The thread topic should be "Be careful everywhere". This sort of thing can happen to anyone, any time, and any where if you're not careful.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

pwned...

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 31 2006,05:04)
          The thread topic should be "Be careful everywhere". This sort of thing can happen to anyone, any time, and any where if you're not careful.
          Not sure about you DP but my teeth stay in my mouth overnight

But on a serious note yes this is a friendly reminder to keep your valuables locked up in a room or hotel safe if possible!

Comment

Must be this guy again.... only that could happen to him  
            http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=3875

(photo)
            Timo Tapani Porttinen (right) and his ugly femboy companion,
            report to Police the theft of his teeth.

Pattaya Police theorize that this may have been the work of the
            Tooth Fairy that is known to frequent the Sunee Plaza district.

Comment

No teeth, so that's 60++ right? Sunee Plaza, that's 18--.

Comment

Holy shit, that could have been me!
                jeffreyscott

Comment

Hands up anyone who's actually fallen asleep in a 'short time hotel' (and put their teeth in a glass!) And how did the papers find out about it? Something a bit fishy about this story! I sometimes think the journos get drunk and take turns making this stuff up!

Comment

I often take a sort time hotel for all night action and sleep- however luckily have never had any problems of missing money, phones (or teeth or genitals for that matter).   I like it when they come and give you the stained blanket - god knows how many times these things get used before they are washed..

Comment

PWND!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ouch! I agree...PWNED!!!!

Comment

As a seasoned traveller & monger, I always leave loads of valuables lying around & just hope the total strangers I invite into my room in developing countries don't notice, & if they do, won't steal anything.

Errr,..... get real, who are these people who leave themselves wide open to get robbed. If you set yourself up to be robbed,.. you will be !!  
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 30 2006,12:11)
                            Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 31 2006,05:04)
                            Not sure about you DP but my teeth stay in my mouth overnight  

But on a serious note yes this is a friendly reminder to keep your valuables locked up in a room or hotel safe if possible!

You're talking to the guy who was so paranoid his first night out that I locked my contacts in my suitcase. Yes, I locked my contacts in my suitecase.  

Hey, at least I'm man enough to admit it!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

16000 Baht in his wallet?!!!! They forgot to mention the sign on his head "please steal from me because I am a f###ing idiot"
                              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Working...
                              X