X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragoncastle

I don't know if I'm posting this message in the right forum or not, I'm sure if it's in the wrong place I'm sure good ol' Stogie will move it. Anyway I came across a site called www.dragoncastle.net mainly gay site, but has some information on LBs. There is a great "Free Personal Ads" section, and for thoise guys that are looking for Filipina LBs, I clicked 18-35yo and got 24 pages...a lot of stunning girls in the Phillipines...even Selma has an ad.......there is also a few thai LBs, but for those who r going to the Phillipines or thinking of going there, you really should check it out, I'm starting to think about it myself after goiong to Thailand 7 times.....

I agree, this is the best contact site for PI Ladyboys that i have seen and congrats Aussieguy for this gem.

Quite often guys make post on this site trying to make contact with LBS there. The on site site search Engine worked for me without logging in and i found over 100 ladyboy contacts without digging to hard.

Maybe someone can use it and tell us if its up to date which im sure it is. When i get over there ill be using this for sure.

Thanks

TC

Comment

Hey Aussieguy,
       well done ,this is a great find for anyone travelling to the PI,
      I too am in need of a distraction from regular trips toThailand,and have been considering a few options(none are as good as Thailand) but a change is as good as a holiday.
       I might use this site in the very near future,thanks.

Comment

www.imlive.com is mostly Pi
        Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
        X