Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Looker @ Jan. 28 2006,07:21)
    Hmm..don't want to be the "contrary-to-all man" but who said men can't fake??

Can I/you/anybody get a stiffy just to drill someone without any particular pleasure? Well..the answer is YES. I have done it several time.
    Good point, Looker! I think a lot of us have had that experience!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 25 2006,10:32)
      I do have to add that I've been with a ladyboy (BB from Temptations, report to come...if you actually believe I'll get around to writing it!) that could cum 3 times within an 8 hour time period. That's pretty damn good and I can't think of a way to fake that.
      Hah, 3 times in an 8 hour period? Hell, I've done it 4 times in an hour. But, I like it when I spend a good hour to 90 minutes getting ready for a big pop! I've heard that tantric methods can make one go for hours before the pop. I've not had the interest to hold on for 2 hours, but 60 - 90 min. is pretty damn good. I know the girls have to take a rest, though. Ha! It's awesome when you meet a pro who isn't in shape to go for that long.

I don't mean to seem like I'm bragging, really. It's just that I met one girl who asked me why I hadn't cum, and I said I was really enjoying this and wanted to make it last. The look on her face was priceless. I decided to cum in the next couple of minutes, just to cuddle afterward. Then, about a half hour later, I said "let's do it again". One of the best damn deals I'd ever made.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

If you are the type of guy that she likes (age group,looks,body type), she'd probably enjoy the sex more than if you are not her type.

Some of you think a stiff dick is the indication of whether she is horny or not,it's not true because she could be on heavy estrogen and can't get it up (guys, you should try to have some of those hormones and see how it affect your ability to have a stiffy,lol)

Not having a stiffy doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by (asian_ts_syd @ Jan. 29 2006,13:52)
          Not having a stiffy doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy the sex.
          So does that mean that having a stiffy means she does ?

Comment

Depends, if u see her as a man or a woman

Comment

Originally posted by (asian_ts_syd @ Jan. 30 2006,12:12)
              Depends, if u see her as a man or a woman
              Well I see ladyboys as women as I have no interest at all in men. I know that if she cannot get hard it is not necessarily a reflection of her thoughts about me or whether or not she is enjoying herself. However I think the converse is true and if she does get hard then that cannot be faked and feel she is having a good time.

My personal opinion is that sex is about each of us and we both need to enjoy ourselves. If all I want to do is cum the I have 2 hands like every other guy. Sex without passion is a waste of time

Comment

1st ladyboy i ever had we got halfway thru ST&she started begging me to let her fuck me in the ass!even tho i respectfully declined she had a better hardon than me the whole time!!!

Comment

Working...
                X