X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again

Just got home from 2 very lazy weeks in the south of Spain and logged onto the site this morning ...

WOW!

Nancy is a stunner, I didn't know they had such good looking LB's at Casanova, she will certainly be worth a visit in October !!!

Hey Thaipan,
    I'm going to be there in October too, and I plan to look for Nancy as well. I hope we don't have to wrestle for first dibs on her.
    When you going? For me it will be around the 20th so you'll probably beat me to her and get her all tired out before I get there.  

Comment

I will be there around the middle of the month also, if you guys want to hook up for a beer and chase some LB's let me know

Comment

I would be up for that. always good to meet guys from the forum. I don't plan to stay in Bkk more than a day or 2. I want to go to Pattaya, but you know how plans can change,

Comment

I think I might just beat you to her by 10 days! I get to BKK on the 9th, leave again on the 13th for Manila!

Back to BKK on 17th and leave again for Hong Kong on the 20th!

Back again on 22nd and leave for home on the noon flight on the 25th!

Some one has to work in between dallying with beautiful ladyboys!

So if anyone wants to meet up, send me a PM and we can sort it out. I'll be leaving the UK early am on the 8th so will be away from my PC from mid day on the 7th October, man only 22 days to heaven!

Comment

Working...
          X