X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beau

I was just looking at the pictures of Beau and thought she looked nice until I saw the Nazi tatoo on her arm. What the fuck is that all about?

I think you'll find most girls don't know what the tattoos are.

Do you really think a LB from rural North-East Thailand studied Naziism?

Poope of Soi Katoey in Phuket wore a big cross as a necklace in my calendar. She asked me what it was. She didn't know it was religious.

Same thing with T-shirts by the way, with writing on them.

Comment

The Swastika was a religious symbol long before Hitler adopted it.  The Nazis inverted and rotated it.  The tattoo on Beau's arm is a symbol of Budhism.

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swa...ikahistory.htm

Regards, Joe

Comment

Yeah its not too uncommon to still see them in countries where the Budhist religion is practiced. I see em here in San Diego every now and then too.

Comment

Originally posted by (EngineJoe @ Jan. 23 2006,17:12)
          The Swastika was a religious symbol long before Hitler adopted it.  The Nazis inverted and rotated it.  The tattoo on Beau's arm is a symbol of Budhism.

Regards, Joe
          Thank you for the input Joe, and the website. It gave me some interesting insight in the 'swastika'.
          As a matter of fact my (Chinese) mother in law* gave me a kind of medaillion and on the inside there was a 'swastika'; I was shocked  and didn't understand since there never was any education about the Hitler-swastika-sign in the aftermath-worldwarII in Europe. We just learned it was a synonym for the 'bad guys'. I never told her or my wife about my feelings. Now I learned better from your message. Thanks a lot

* she's a very religious Buddha practiser

Comment

Guys,

Speaking of Beau... what's with the profile.  It say's Dick Size Medium....  Have another look.  That's one nice Medium in my book...

Lotusman

Comment

When shown in a counterclockwise direction, an ancient religious symbol that represented a sign of good luck.
              The swastika was adopted by Germany€™s Nazi Party. Prior to the Nazis co-opting this symbol, it was known as a good luck symbol and was used by various religious groups. Hitler made the Nazi swastika unique to his party by reversing the normal direction of the symbol so that it appeared to spin clockwise. Today, it is widely used, in various incarnations, by neo-Nazis, racist skinheads and other white supremacist groups and Thai Ladyboys who just like "Fat White Guys"

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/neo_...stika_flag.asp

Comment

Originally posted by (EngineJoe @ Jan. 23 2006,22:12)
                The Swastika was a religious symbol long before Hitler adopted it. The Nazis inverted and rotated it. The tattoo on Beau's arm is a symbol of Budhism.

Regards, Joe
                The Nazis didn't rotate it. There are two swastikas in Buddhism (actually they are Bon symbols that are crude drawings of prayer wheels, but the Buddhists incorporated them along with the prayer wheels). The one to the right as I recall is means permanance, health and strength; the one to the left means change and general bad luck. Hitler consciously adopted the symbol from the Buddhists because of its magical connotations. I saw that the article also talks about the two swastikas.

Comment

Guys thanks for the replys. The thing with this site is with the forum you get educated, I have learnt things here today and so apart from the main reason we are here, the lovely girls we have a great site with great members

Comment

Originally posted by (sharkeyes2 @ Jan. 24 2006,12:05)
                    Guys thanks for the replys. The thing with this site is with the forum you get educated, I have learnt things here today and so apart from the main reason we are here, the lovely girls we have a great site with great members
                    The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".

The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate.

The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

One acre of hemp will produce as much paper as four acres of trees (and can be replaced next season).

There you go!!! You just learned even more! This site should get the Nobel prize or something!!

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Jan. 25 2006,07:37)
                      The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".
                      Wally Cleaver would be the first ever to do a live dump on television and a wipe using the popular 1950's Toilet Paper brand ShitBeGone.
                      Attached Files

Comment

FYI, this is what I meant by "rotated":
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good site here for everything you ever wanted to know about The History of the Swastika The Oldest Known Symbol

http://www.hostultra.com/~Exidor/Swastika/Swastika.html

The swastika ( ) is an ancient symbol. Dating back 3,000 years, the swastika predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh ( ). Approximately 3,000 years ago (1000 BCE), the swastika was commonly used; swastikas have been found on many artifacts such as pottery and coins dating from ancient Troy.

So we have now concluded that Beau is not a Thai Nazi but a nice girl who eats lucky charms for breakfast and has a big long cock with milk inside.

Comment

also an American Indian religeous symbol

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Feb. 01 2006,01:31)
                              also an American Indian religeous symbol
                              asian lady with american-indian tattoo, does that makes her an indian?
                              a man dresses like a lady, does that make him a lady?

here we go again lol ...

beau is very sweet, but is very shy, also very tight. i had problems to enter her. if she has started to work in hi boss i would suspect the glory(hole) days are gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X