X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non working ladyboys

I was just doing the usual searches, catching up on bangkok news and came across this site:

they have a few ladyboys on there, some really attractive ones too.

Another site i use is thailovelinks, which always has lots of non working LB's
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Good find Katoeylover! Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us. For my next trip, I'm really interested in meeting non-working ladyboys to spend time with. Wouldn't mind contacting a few beforehand. Anyone else out there know of good places to meet non-working ladyboys in BKK, aside from KFC?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

sorry katoey but ladyboys in Thailovelinks are working!1 in particular is jenie @ Cascades!

Comment

I went to the site and gave up. I can't tell if any of them are ladyboys are not. These websites really need to have a ladyboy section for inept people like me.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hi,

I was just trawling through www.thailovelinks.com - by doing a simple search I found more than 250 ladyboys in Thailand registered.

Regards.

Tiao

Comment

Ive had a few good times with LB's ive met on Thailovelinks. Not all are working but you just have to get lucky. A bit hit and miss really but worth the monthly fee. Its not a gold mine or some secret stash of honeys

Comment

You are right Foggy! It is not a gold mine but there are some nice and attractive Ladyboys at thailovelinks. For example a Ladyboy named Saruta. I will meet her in Bangkok next week.

Comment

http://www.face-pic.com/

Here you can actually search for male to female or female to male, etc. Most have pics, some say whether they are for money or just looking for a relationship, not that you know for sure. You can join for free and use the chat feature and send them emails at no cost to you. Many post several pics so you can see a little more of what they look like.

Comment

Be careful on those sites fellas, a lot of them look like non-working LB''s but scammers will lie in wait for a long time, its well known for them to chat to someone for months before the sting.
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hey DP, maybe if they had pictures of the girls in profile, so you could see their adam's apple.

Comment

I have bad eyes.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jan. 30 2006,14:39) Good find Katoeylover! Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us. For my next trip, I'm really interested in meeting non-working ladyboys to spend time with. Wouldn't mind contacting a few beforehand. Anyone else out there know of good places to meet non-working ladyboys in BKK, aside from KFC?
                        Sorry to say this,but I believe they are always working.If not for money,then just about anything else,attention,jewelery,clothes etc,etc.How else to get along with life on what they make.
                        See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

In face-pic, I learned the hard way, most pictures are false.

Comment

yup..if you go that route, best to use a cam a few times before you meet face to face......I've been "scared" before once I saw the girl on cam....war paint and a professional photographer can work wonders....
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Jul. 02 2007,13:24) yup..if you go that route, best to use a cam a few times before you meet face to face......I've been "scared" before once I saw the girl on cam....war paint and a professional photographer can work wonders....
                              Even with normally taken photos,and even seeing them on cam, will never get a true impression for a LB!
                              You can more or less have it with a GG but almost never with a LB...don't ask me why
                              Most pics on face-pic, faceparty, etc. are real in fact, but maybe 10 Kgs ago or few years before or taken from a particular angle.
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X