Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my goodness!! OK who will admit to getting topped by THOSE TWO??? BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND BE AFRAID OF THOSE LOGS!!!!

Comment

Frank05,

i have had the pleasure of Suzanne Holmes as well as Mariana, she works in Italy quite a bit, & I think I have seen Mariana advertising on a website there now. Suzanne is by far the most aggressive / assertive of the two, but both know what damage they can do,so tend to keep that in mind. But of course in true Latina fashion they get excited, & you will have to try & control proceedings a little, but generally I had a great time with both.
        While they are both particually well hung, its not unusual to find 9"-10" "weapons" on many.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 31 2006,05:07)
        Hell yeah I'm interested!
        Grunyen

I am no computer wiz only a lowly mechanical engineer, the video clips I have are quite big, they wont email, is there a way to sort it.
        PM me your email & I can send some pictures of Mariana & Suzanne if you would like.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

What size are the clips?

Do you use Limewire or another P2P client?

I think there is probably a way to find someone directly through that. (Although I've never done it before)

Comment

Love the chocolate one but the other is just plain double UGLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 31 2006,12:04)
              What size are the clips?

Do you use Limewire or another P2P client?

I think there is probably a way to find someone directly through that. (Although I've never done it before)
              The clips are about 90mb for the suzanne one & about 66mb for the mariana one, not sure what limewire & P2P client is.
              Robin

Comment

Could always send them over an IM client like AIM or MSN if you have them. Or maybe give em to Grim so he can host them.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                X