Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top bars in nana

This is funny, from Stickman's weekly column

The last week was reportedly bad for a large number of the bars in Nana with the only money makers purported to be Rainbow 2 and 4, Angelwitch, G Spot and funnily enough, Cascade! Many bars are way down on the same period as last year, some as much as 60%!
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

I guess Stickman likes some "Stick" too

Comment

I tried to give 1 free calendar to every LB in Nana. I ran out after 200. I guess there are 250 in Nana if you count the ones in the lady bars.

Comment

I really like Stickmans column and saw his little post last week about Cascades, but but dont get to thinking he likes Ladyboys, He Does NOT...and he does not like people that like ladyboys too...but thats ok he still does a good column and we are all free to like who and what we want

Comment

I didn't Stick's column. Where does he get profit numbers from?

Comment

Odd that Cascade would be the money-maker out of the LB bars...

I'm still curious as to where Stickman got these numbers. Doesn't seem like information most bars would want to discuss.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 25 2006,12:36)
              Odd that Cascade would be the money-maker out of the LB bars...
              Clubs and there declared turnover has nothing to do with reality.

Clubs declare more than they have taken because there laundering money.. cash......as i said before some clubs would declare big cash flow even if they had no customers. Its the oldest trick in the book.

In London the police actually sit outside bars and watch how many people come and go to outsmart the Mafiosi types who run many of Londons clubs. BKK would be no different. I would think that in Thailand there is a lot of dodgy money to be cleansed and put legally into bank accounts.

Comment

what a cynical world we live in TC, but I am sure you are right. I believe most of the Nana Bars are Farang owned, and therefore would be used as a laundering machine. No doubt that's why the Russians are so interested in Pattaya.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

whos stickman&where is this column youre talking about?Russians in Pattaya?bastards outta be banned from the fucking planet!

Comment

This site started way back in 1998 as a personal homepage so friends back home could keep up with what I was up to in exotic Thailand. What was a personal homepage was noticed by others who seemed to enjoy my take on expat life in Thailand, and from there the site grew into something

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Feb. 01 2006,01:22)
                      whos stickman&where is this column youre talking about?Russians in Pattaya?bastards outta be banned from the fucking planet!  
                      What do you have against people of Russian descent?
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

never said anything about people of Russian "descent"

Comment

The article did not mention Russians, that was someone elses comment. But they are all over Pattaya right now...or should I say Pattayagrad.

As for money laundering...tax collection and auditing is so weak here that it really isn't neccesary to run a gogo to wash money.

I think the Nana bars are there to make money, and from what I see Cascades is the busiest in terms of bar fines. Although Obsession gets a lot of Japanese groups who buy a lot of drinks.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                          X