Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview girls

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...wgirls0201.htm

Click the link above for the latest lineup of girls coming soon on AsianTS.com...

The Clubhouse will be updated by the time most of you read this!

Not sure who to feature as the 'Girl Of The Month' yet so recommendations are welcome. It looks like a fairly ordinary bunch this month!

SB

Hey Man, what's the deal? Updated before most of us will read your note. Not so, mon frere, I ain't seeing nuttin'.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Feb. 01 2006,00:48)
      Hey Man, what's the deal?  Updated before most of us will read your note.  Not so, mon frere, I ain't seeing nuttin'.
      Try this link!

Sorry... the link works for me! Try this and see if it wors OK!

Comment

All I can say is, "Here Kitty, Kitty, come and have some milk." That should indicate whom I will be voting for and who should be the LB of the month. Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like another month of mindless playing Rosey Palm and her five daughters.

Comment

Great shot with the french maid sucking the ladyboy but what's with the covered blow job

Mint is getting almost too skinny and muscular now and her skin looks real bad lately. I dont want to start any rumours about drug use but makes ya wonder.
          brock landers

Comment

Hello!
            I would like to agree with brocklanders, that Mint looks awfully skinny. If she wouldn't have that big cock, with the rest of her looks, she wouldn't pull the amount of fans and customers, that she does now. On one picture the skin on her penis looks a bit strange too.
            If she would gain 5-10 kg weight, I am sure she would look a lot better, than she does now.
            Thank you stogie, for bringing back Justine, an old favourite of mine.
            This is a bit sad to observe, but I think her good looks are fading a bit lately, even though she still has one of the most beautiful smiles, when she shows it, but on those 5 preview pics, she doesn't give the impression, that she was really excited about this photo session.
            How long is she in Casanova now? 5 years or so?
            I hope that she will get her act together in the future and that she will have a good life!

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Feb. 01 2006,01:59)
              Mint is getting almost too skinny and muscular now and her skin looks real bad lately.   I dont want to start any rumours about drug use but makes ya wonder.
              Yeah what's up with Mint.... she's way to skinny looking... not good. 

Comment

Originally posted by (mcqueen @ Feb. 01 2006,05:34)
                Hello!
                I would like to agree with brocklanders, that Mint looks awfully skinny. If she wouldn't have that big cock, with the rest of her looks, she wouldn't pull the amount of fans and customers, that she does now. On one picture the skin on her penis looks a bit strange too.
                I think this 'poor' kid has no much time for her life! Working on cam, websites and 2-3 or even 4 clients a day!!!!
                No wonder she has lost weight and looking awful
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

A buddy of mine has been with Ot and was telling me about her curved dick but the pic shows it even more curved than i had imagined. In the NHL a curved stick is good for the slap shot.

Ot is a girl that came up through the ranks by working in a boy bar in sunee palza.

Comment

goodie. one of my personal favs, Nut, is going to be on soon. probably one of the last before the cut. she definitely looks sexy.
                    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Poor Kem, Getting punished by Oh again, Shame Shame
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (relpax @ Feb. 01 2006,07:42)
                        goodie. one of my personal favs, Nut, is going to be on soon.  probably one of the last before the cut.  she definitely looks sexy.
                        She's cut now and is extremely busy working in Hollywood bar in Nana as a girl. She looks great too!

Comment

When did Nut get the cut? Pretty recently? I could have sworn I saw her in Temptations when I was there not even three weeks ago! Oh well...another one bites the dust. Good for her.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Nut!!! Cut or not, I still love her!!! One of my favorites!

Comment

Ice is nice like this !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X