X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am enrout to thailand

Yep thats it just 36 hr of travel time /ultra cheep flight/ and I am In Thailand .....YEEE HAAA

Yo Bartman;

How much and what airline???
    If you're in the shower with Tar, and she drops the soap??......She wants you to bend over and pick it up.
    have a good trip
    randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Yeah give us some of the details please. But 36 hours from the US is a long time... you must have some long stop-overs some place?

Have a safe flight and email me if you have any problems accessing this forum from thailand.

Comment

36 hours travel time would kill me. Hell, the time it usually takes me is about 18 hours and I even bitch at that.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

it might be cutting it close but i bet that i could swim to thailand in 36 hours :P.
          man that must be a hellish flight man.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

I did a 37 hour trip one time back from Bangkok and I'll NEVER EVER do that again.

Since I flew to Australia first for a week, this particular trip, then flew up to Bangkok I then had to go back to Australia to catch the same Qantas flight back to LA... then on to Toronto.

So I flew 8 hours from Bangkok to Oz, spent 6 hours there in the airport then got on the Qantas flight to LA.. this was a 15 hour flight. I ended up seated with a group of 15 people from the E! channel that were just in Bali filming Wild on.... and a wild bunch they were... do these TV people sleep at all? no! so I ended up partying with them, eating & drinking... and.. having a fucking blast with them but I didn't get any sleep.

So I arrive in LA... got searched from drugs because my eyes must look to red from all the partying. ..spent 3 hours there... then got on the 5 hours flight to Toronto. By the time I got home I spent 37 hours traveling and 28 hours in the air. I was so fucked out of my mind it took me over a week to fully recover. I didn't know what was day or night. I could only sleep for 2 hours and then wake up... when awake I would suddenly feel I have to sleep. I don't ever want to do that stunt again.... I don't think it's too good for the brain.

Comment

A 37 hour journey back home with nothing to do but lament the fact you are going home - that's got to be torture! On my way back home I was half serious about hijacking the plane and heading right back to LOS!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 02 2006,14:07)
                A 37 hour journey back home with nothing to do but lament the fact you are going home - that's got to be torture! On my way back home I was half serious about hijacking the plane and heading right back to LOS!
                Yeah that€™s just it.... I was on my way home and could recover there... but I would not want to spend 36 hours traveling to get to LOS. That€™s a whole day in LOS gone to waste too when you think about it over an 18 hour trip there.

Comment

Damn, shows how much I waspaying attention. I thought he was Leaving in 36 hours. arrrgh

RM
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Feb. 02 2006,05:51)
                    Thailand .....YEEE HAAA
                    hey Bartman... you ol redneck

good luck in the land of smiles and be carefull with the old horse amongst that there Bankok traffic.

Comment

That´s what I go through going to BKK from Peru. Just about the furthest away you can get.

Comment

Boston to Bkk tops out at around 20k mi. I think. JaiDee would probably know how many feet it is. Long trip regardless. usually around 21 hrs with minimal layovers
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Pinga @ Feb. 02 2006,21:16)
                          That´s what I go through going to BKK from Peru.  Just about the furthest away you can get.
                          What's the deal with going through Peru?

Comment

Being in Peru can't be that bad. You're just a stones throw away from Sao Paulo and all the beauties that ladyboy14 just posted pics of!

Comment

Bam, I live in Peru.

As I mentioned before, there are a bunch of Cute LBs here too. About the same cost as in BKK. I made it to Sao Paolo about 6 months ago. To tell the truth, I didn´t like it. Expensive and I felt a certain anti-americanism from the moment I went to the Brazilian embassy here for my visa. They gave me three months.

Comment

Working...
                              X