Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (sharkeyes2 @ Jan. 12 2006,10:55)
    Do you know what Dave I reckon you should go run a bar in Bangkok for all the memders of this great site! It's gotta be better than fucking Stockport!  
     Very true

Lets all chip in and buy Big Doggs

Ladyboy staff only

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2006,20:04)
      Originally posted by (sharkeyes2 @ Jan. 12 2006,10:55)
      Do you know what Dave I reckon you should go run a bar in Bangkok for all the memders of this great site! It's gotta be better than fucking Stockport!  
       Very true

Lets all chip in and buy Big Doggs

Ladyboy staff only

Dave...
      And happy corner.....
      Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Arrghhh, am not home and do not have my laptop with me.
        Currently visiting relatives in Malaysia and have to do with a shared PC and dial-up.
        Wethair, I'm sure it's a great video, but I'll only be able to download and comment at the end of the month...
        Daveduke007: glad to hear that apart from the back door no serious damage/theft occured.

Comment

Wethair, I'm sure it's a great video, but I'll only be able to download and comment at the end of the month... [I]

I will upload more videos, then I will make them about 100MB.....

I have about 10-12 hours vith videos to edit.....
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Jan. 13 2006,03:52)
            Wethair, I'm sure it's a great video, but I'll only be able to download and comment at the end of the month...  [I]

I will upload more videos, then I will make them about 100MB.....

I have about 10-12 hours vith videos to edit.....
            Did you shoot any video of the WAM stuff?

Thanks!

Comment

Fuck the alarm! It helped the guy get away. It should have been a silent alarm...you would have had time to smack the asshole in the head with a pipe. Much better deterrent if you ask me.
              officer Randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

(--Randyman @ Jan. 13 2006,09:11) Fuck the alarm! It helped the guy get away. It should have been a silent alarm...you would have had time to smack the asshole in the head with a pipe. Much better deterrent if you ask me. :isurrender:
                            officer Randyman
                It helped them get away with nothing. A silent alarm would have been ineffective in a situation like this. In a typical B&E robbery like this they are in and out in 3 minutes.. by the time the alarm company would respond and notify the Police & property owners the crooks would be long gone with the loot. And unless you're Rambo with two M16's under each arm it's best you don't confront they guys because there is no telling what they would do if they were armed with a gun and high on meth.

I worked in the security business for several years and I've seen it all. The only time a silent alarm is used is in the case of a hold-up alarm where there holding a gun to your head..  But for protecting property a monitored and audible alarm is best... the louder the siren the better. But still you have the guys that know the alarms going to come on but they also know they have a few minutes to grab some loot and run. What we found was by adding strobe lights to the system both inside and out seemed to have a profound effect at stopping just about them all. It impairs their vision in the dark and maybe some think there being photographed€¦. So they just all run away.

Comment

I'm a partner in a newsagency in Sydney and we upgraded to a system that fills the rooms with smoke. After a couple of seconds you can't see your hand in front of your face. We went from 3 B&E in 6 months too only one in the last 3 years and they got nothing last time.

By the way great video wethair.
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(--Bam @ Jan. 13 2006,03:14)
                    (--Randyman @ Jan. 13 2006,09:11) Fuck the alarm! It helped the guy get away. It should have been a silent alarm...you would have had time to smack the asshole in the head with a pipe. Much better deterrent if you ask me. :isurrender:
                                officer Randyman
                    . And unless you're Rambo with two M16's under each arm it's best you don't confront they guys because there is no telling what they would do if they were armed with a gun and high on meth.

I worked in the security business for several years and I've seen it all. The only time a silent alarm is used is in the case of a hold-up alarm where there holding a gun to your head..  But for protecting property a monitored and audible alarm is best... the louder the siren the better. But still you have the guys that know the alarms going to come on but they also know they have a few minutes to grab some loot and run. What we found was by adding strobe lights to the system both inside and out seemed to have a profound effect at stopping just about them all. It impairs their vision in the dark and maybe some think their being photographed€¦. So they just all run away.
                             Bam

They ran like fuck when the alarms and lights went on

And fortunately guns are banned in the the  , (meaning any Tom, Dick or Harry can carry one ) so I dont worry about getting robbed by gunpoint,
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I heard of a clever trick used by drug dealers, though I'm not sure it's true. Basically, get some pit bulls, and cut their vocal cords. The sweet puppies are now mute. No barking before they run around a corner and rip off the burglar's face or nuts. Not necessarily an idea I endorse, but it's kinda funny.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

incher Damn, ever since the "Big break in" crime in the English empire is on a down turn! Break in a pub

Must of left a credit card behind
                        Hey, have a good time in LOS you will forget that pub

Comment

Sorry bout your pub breakin pal!Glad no one hurt!!! About the download 15 mins to download w/DSL?Then 5 secs of a bikini?Bullshit!

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 15 2006,19:05)
                            Sorry bout your pub breakin pal!Glad no one hurt!!!  About the download 15 mins to download w/DSL?Then 5 secs of a bikini?Bullshit!    
                            Haha, idiot.

Get a better internet line, that seems to be the problem, or money......
                            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I`m working with a video of Ming in the shower.

I think I will post it on the net, it will be about7-10 files of 100MB each.

You ned a good internet connection to DL them.......
                              And its just a sexy movie of her playing tn the tub, washing her hair, and shower. No hardcore stuff with the camera lens inside her ass.

From this set:
                              Attached Files
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Feb. 02 2006,04:39)
                                I`m working with a video of Ming in the shower.

I think I will post it on the net, it will be about7-10 files of 100MB each.

You ned a good internet connection to DL them.......
                                And its just a sexy movie of her playing tn the tub, washing her hair, and shower. No hardcore stuff with the camera lens inside her ass.

From this set:
                                Fantastic!!!!!

I love Ming

Comment

Working...
                                X