X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five girls of january

1)Tee Tee- this girl is lovely. Nice young and pretty. Love her shaved cock.
    2)Choke- This girl is pretty and has a nice figure. Great fat dick and lovely asshole! Nice closeups of her pussy!
    3) Lisa-This girl is absolutely gorgous. Such a pretty face and of course a nice body.
    4)Pirun-NIce outdoor shots of this cutie in the bushes. Nice smile and nicely hung (well for me anyway)
    5)Ming-Hot baby! Nice round boobs and not too skinny and not too fat. Love her nails the way they are done!
    Love life to its fullest.

1)ming - the whole package
    2)mint - the cock and abs
    3)talisha - the cock and improved attitude
    4)nancy - the cock
    5)tee tee - face and tits

Comment

tslasia,

Just goes to show we all like something a little different.  But how could you leave these two off???

or

Comment

Wow, top 5;

nancy...one day I will deep throat that thing
        rosie...:love:
        eye...like her small titties better
        odet...I for one like her "look"
        beau...reminds me of "cherry" one of my first ats

by the way, Lefty you do awesome photo work.

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Wow, the taste on this board is all over the place. Although I felt this month geared more towards transition girls. I would say the top 5 in no particular order are:

Eye
          Oh
          Gait
          Choke
          TeeTee

Amazing that some of you guys rate the lb's strictly on cock size. Mint is starting to look like a yaba user with her skin and skinny body, she used to be incredible looking before. Nadia is the most unattractive ladyboy I have seen in the past several months.
          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Feb. 09 2006,01:25)
             Mint is starting to look like a yaba user with her skin and skinny body, she used to be incredible looking before.   Nadia is the most unattractive ladyboy I have seen in the past several months.
            If you can't find sometihng nice to say... just wait till Brock utters his opinion.

Comment

I call it as I see it. I say what many want to say on this site but too afraid to say it.
              brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Feb. 09 2006,02:25)
                Amazing that some of you guys rate the lb's strictly on cock size.  
                I'm kinda used to it that guys will go crazy over Casa month or the January 1st update just cause of cock size.

I prefer small cocks that are circumcized or appear circumcized. But most of the guys want supersized.
                One thing I do agree with you Brock, is that the anteater look is a turnoff.

Comment

My top five, once again in no particular order, would be Eye, Lisa, Sak, TeeTee, and Gait. I would have picked Odet, but the pictures do not do her justice. I saw her on my last night in Bangkok and she was absolutely amazing. She's definately one who looks a lot hotter in person than in pictures, so if you think she's hot now, wait til you meet her face to face.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Mine are in order

Eye
                    Sak
                    Anna
                    Oh
                    Beau

Comment

Working...
                    X