X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barfine and money for lb?

Can anyone please tell about the normal barfine in the Nana LB-bars now. Have not been there since 2001. Also want to know how much the t-girls normally asks for, both short time and all night.
    Will be there around 23 March.. Can´t wait to bring a beauty to my room
    Hope to get good advice from all experts..

First of all, what they will ask for is beyond the pail, what they will actually get is in your hands and yours alone. Always keep this in mind, YOU Control the Money. A superstar will ask for 4000Baht for LT, some won't even take that if they think they can hook a Jappo customer. Short time, they try to ask for 2500. You just tell your chosen LB that you want to go ST and will give her 1500 baht, if she performs well and you treat her nice she will problably stay all night for no more money assuming that you are not doing this at nine or ten in evening. You will be getting advice from many of the regulars here on the forum, some guys try to lowball the girls, some guys save up all year and don't mind spending it to have a great time. It's always up to you. Finally, all bets and prices are off after the bars close. Then it's a buyers market and 1000baht will get you anyone for LT.

Comment

Barfine for most, if not all, bars is 600 baht.

ST typically varies between 1,000 to 2,000 baht.
      LT typically varies between 2000 to 3,000 baht.

That's just what I've seen from my experience and discussions with others on the board. It should give you a good range of what you should expect to pay, but Pogue is right, what you pay is up to you. You should pay a fair price for the level of service you received and the only person who can determine that is you!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Feb. 08 2006,01:30)
        Then it's a buyers market and 1000baht will get you anyone for LT.
        Are you talking about the streetwalkers Pogue or after hours Cascades girls. A 1000bt for LT with say a cascade hotty sounds a bit in the low regions to me, even after closing.

Unless of course you look like Tom cruise or Jet Li.

I doubt if any of the top notchers in Nana would settle for a 1K LT at any time. If anyone has paid this then tell me who they are so i can ask for a rebate.

TC

Comment

Thanks for your good advice..
          Last time (2001) I went with Talisha for 1000 baht, I guess there is no chance for that now, hehe
          My many trips to Samui have led to some nice nights with some very sexy LB´s... Down there we dont have to compeet with rich japps or european buisenessmen, so on a late night pick up, some dont even talk about money... it often comes as a surprice to them when I give the lady 1000 baht in the morning.. they seem to be happy just to go with farang...thats a bit strange...but well spent money anyway

Comment

Working...
          X