X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic-link

does anyone have any feedback on the many gurls on pic-link. in particular princess chinita japanese looking or rheid. would like to know

....japanese looking or rheid...rheid?
       a geological deformation?    

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Could you re-phrase it?

Comment

Chinita doesn't look AT ALL like her pic on the site, but she did show up (over an hour late ...) with a cutie friend. Didn't go with them as I'd called in a back-up. Rhe(i)d is a sweetheart (bottom only). Pic-Link has served me very well in Manila.
      More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

hi pilos thanks for your great info :ive also been in touch with paula manacasa and one from the female section (but gurl) ahsley both sound ok.. would welcome any advice. like slim realistic w/e gurls. will report on my return.

Comment

I met Mab but decided that I would rather get to know Kramirim. That was too freaky. Later on, after a couple of beers, I saw Namydnar. Talk about a dog! Blech! Yuck, nasty. My day got better when I heard from Yelttums, an old pal of mine, but I think you know what 'roids (the hema kind) and age can do to a person. I was going to hang out with Eigots, but Eigots was head to neck inside of Fig! Man, I would be too! Hubba hubba!
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

This whole thread is another language to me! :0

Comment

Originally posted by (Skooter @ Feb. 06 2006,20:25)
              ....japanese looking or rheid...rheid?
                 a geological deformation?    

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Could you re-phrase it?
              The Union of the rheid.
              The man is lying on his back, with his legs straight up. The woman sits on the top of his thighs, using his feet as a backrest. The two partners hold themselves by the wrists, to maintain a stable position. He then lifts her with his feet, to start an up and down stimulation. The woman adds to this stimulation by undulating her pelvis in a lateral circular motion.

Comment

I'm always amazed at people who either haven't posted or post very very rarely, although they have been members for the site for years, and what finally gets them to post. This is how you spend your 2nd post?!?!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 09 2006,12:11)
                  I'm always amazed at people who either haven't posted or post very very rarely, although they have been members for the site for years, and what finally gets them to post. This is how you spend your 2nd post?!?!  

A couple of years ago when I first joined, it took at least a month or more to even realize there WAS a forum. (yeah I was a horn dogg lookin at the pics) Then last fall my script lapsed, and it took even longer to realize, because I spend all my time here annoying you guys.
                  2nd post?...maybe he's shy
                  randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                  X