X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my september favorites...

It seems we have a new trend: the voluptuous type! After the sexy Tong we have now the new venus of the month: Nancy!

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/03/s...s/DSC00411.jpg

Wonderful, but she is only number three on my monthly hitlist. Number 2 is the gorgeous chinese looking Aob. The Chiang Mai girl who seems to have a permanent hard-on. This babe has a stiff one on exactly each pic - guess this is a new record on this site! (Jon, tell her I love her, please&#33
    But my absolute 100% favorite is neither the super-woman Nancy, nor the mysterious looking Aob from the north. It's this cute boy by the name Koko who makes my dreams wet, as his body in this pic (Jon, the telephone number, please&#33.

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/03/s...s/DSC00188.jpg

MK
    The pervert
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

This update is all about Nancy and Aob as far as I am concerned. Nancy may even leap past Talisha as my favorite Casa girl. Besides all of her other assets, Nancy has a dolphin tattoo on her left shoulder and that carries a lot of weight with me. I'll be wanting Nancy's number too

Comment

happy that you guys like these 2 and as usual we try to mix it up this month for ALL types; shemale-lovers will like Nancy and Maye and Tong and Emmy, and ladyboy-lovers like me will like Koko and Joy and Ji and Pawp. [just who WAS that lucky guy that got to blow his load on Koko by the way?]

here is what I have for those 2 cuties;

Koko; 01-668-7822 [very current, sent by a friend]

Nancy; 06-300-6362

no e-mail for either as far as i know, but very easy to find; Koko works in Obsessions every night and Nancy is in Casa.

Aob has both; [email protected] and 01-658-4993

By the way.....Koko is SOOO my type....I spotted her in Obs the first time and believe it or not, she is even smaller than she appears in the pics! she is only about 5 foot 1 or 2 and about 95 pounds, with a great smile and cute face [very hard dick also like Aob]. I wish she had just a tad bit more of boobs; i do like something to hold on to. but basically a cutie and very much a sweetheart.

nice eyes, lads...all the girls you mentioned are very cute.

Jon

Comment

Jesus, Mai-kee
        Take a cold shower!!
        get a kleenex !

P.S. I agree with you !
        I also love Anny, We have been pal's for over a year now ( thanks to my friend RR ) She alway's looks 100% better in person . The new glasses are a turn on also. GREAT girl !!!! I just wish she would shave those legs.

Jeff

Comment

[I just wish she would shave those legs]

Hahahaha...very true, I thught the same!....and thanx Jeff, got my kleenex, took a shower, went to bed....
          ....and dreamed waking up with Aob's wonderful permanent hard-on between my legs!....
          Shit...need a shower again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey Jeff,

Anny is not wearing glasses in any of her pictures . You had your eyes tested recently .

Also she never had hairy legs whenever I copped a feel. You sure you've not been feeling up Jet the DJ/Papasan

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

My mistake Road Runner,
              The SEPTEMBER girl I was talking about was our friend anna
              Only one letter off, ...Bad day to stop sniffing glue

Jeff

Comment

I am a Ji fan meself

i hope the lie that i told about her not being able to speak english threw all you bloodhounds off the trail so i could have that unbelievable cutie all to myself in Pooket.

just joking...i will need a translator or just speak the international language of love but i am sure it will all be worth it.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                X