X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys all dried up

serious lack of cumshots. Are all the girls jacked up on hormones??? Used to be you could count on them for nice loads but now few of them cum and mostly just play with themselves and the video ends. Wow, what a letdown this site has become.

For better or for worse the production and presentation of the video's on AsianTS will soon be handed to me . Along with a fair proportion of the photographical shoots .

It will certainly not be a lack of trying or a lack of incentive that will stop the models from providing us with great vision of their luscious love liquid.

Having said that hormones and models that are over confident about their abilites to deliver are obviously are a big factor in determining what we will end up with .

As i said at the begining for better or worse things will be changing , so stick with us here at AsianTS.com and we should all be enjoying lots more luscious love liquid soon .

Comment

Post-op love liquid is the best!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
        Wow, what a letdown this site has become.
        By that statement you are inferring that the site has gotten worse over the years! Obviously you don't know your ass from your elbow!

Comment

I AGREE WITH YOU stogie bear AND I SAY TO ALL THE DREAMERS IN THIS FORUM GET YOUR ASS TO THAILAND AS SOON ASS POSIBLE AND STOP DREAMING

Comment

Looks like this guy could be from a competitors site, or one of their mates ..................... spinning rubbish .............. I reckon!?!??!?

Has he ever contributed anything??????

Comment

come to thailand my friend and stop dreaming
              Attached Files

Comment

How the hell did you get "karma" in your name
                One can "disagree without being disagreeable" an art form you have not mastered.
                I love this site incher

Comment

Can you explain in simple english what you mean instead of trying to prove that you have Dr degree

Comment

Originally posted by (video850 @ Feb. 10 2006,01:52)
                    Looks like this guy could be from a competitors site, or one of their mates ..................... spinning rubbish .............. I reckon!?!??!?

Has he ever contributed anything??????
                    Very possible..... There was a guy on here before accusing ATS of making big cock Mint's cock bigger then it really was using Photo Shop. At first I thought well maybe he's never been to Bangkok and doesn€™t think it's possible that anyone can have a cock that big. Then I traced his IP and found out to my surprise that he was posting from........ BANGKOK!
                    It then became clear to me this guy was out just to discredit the site... however it didn't work since so many members here had been with Mint and verified her massive cock to be real and not fiction.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (bluekarma @ Feb. 09 2006,06:08)
                      serious lack of cumshots. Are all the girls jacked up on hormones??? Used to be you could count on them for nice loads but now few of them cum and mostly just play with themselves and the video ends. Wow, what a letdown this site has become.
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 09 2006,14:52)
                        Originally posted by
                        Wow, what a letdown this site has become.
                        By that statement you are inferring that the site has gotten worse over the years! Obviously you don't know your ass from your elbow!

I used to have that problem. Man it sucked.

I would rub my elbow with toilet paper till it was dry and cracked. And my ass just got crusty and smelly.

Wow. Memories.

Glad I got that worked out.

Comment

BTW, "bluekarma" has exactly one post on the site.

At least under that name.

Maybe it's Brock trying to get a new AKA and he can't escape his old attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Feb. 10 2006,09:30)
                            Glad I got that worked out.

You and me both!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 09 2006,14:52)
                              Obviously you don't know your ass from your elbow!

Hey !  that gives me an Idea.
                              Thanks Stogie, your a FLipp'n Genius, And to think I've been spending all my hard earned money on Bananas, when here in front of me the whole time was my Elbow.

Damn, I'm so stupid.
                              Does anyone have an ELBOW CONDOM I can use ?
                              I have to go Fuck myself, thank goodness I'm a bottom guy, topping my Elbow will be quite the Test.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X