X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lingo

ok. who can speak, write or read their lingo.
    yeah' I speak thai and lao
    0%
    I can only the basics
    0%
    i have no clue. ingles rules.
    0%

krai pod pasa thai?

Comment

Am I the only one admitting cluelessness. Me thinks some guys are counting their sawadee khraps as counting for basic Thai.

Comment

I'm lucky to have a bit of talent in learning languages..which is why I never apply myself seriously and never learn them
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Don't feel bad PD - I'm right there with you. I'm a failure at learning languages. I've tried Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, and French all to no avail. The only words I can remember from my trip are 'phad' and 'thai'.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

They say that Thais are like kissing your sister...why would they lao bout a thing like that...heck, I'm still working on English...yes Siam.

Comment

I'm clueless and after 5 years I'm rather ashamed that I can't even count to 10!

Although speaking with Thais is pretty easy if you can say "Beckam, Owen, Football, Manchester United." With the women it's even easier... all you need to know is "sleeping, shopping, swimming!"

Comment

who won the war!? let them speak English!!!      

Comment

After visiting the LOS for around 27-28years I still don't speak there language, pathetic really, I should make the effort.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Ervey summer for the past three years I go to the Thai Wat about 45 mi from my home to learn Thai. I am not saying that I speek good and for as much time (4 days a week 3hr a day )that I go I should be better than I am, most of the time it is just me and two teachers( most the students dont last more that a day or two) that come from Thailand just for the summer to teach the thing is that because I speek good they think I understand everything they say, like tonight I was at foodland and asked for a bottle of water they looked at me funny and asked why I wanted water with my bannana

Comment

Working...
                    X