X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

A few years ago, I was chatting with an old friend who let on that another classmate was out and about as a cross-dresser and at least gay. The first friend was known for sometimes making wild shit up, but usually he would let on that he was joking. I figured he was joking, but it surprised me he would say something like this and not admit it was a joke.

Now, just looking through an online listing of post-ops in the US, I randomly came across one that looks as damned close as can be to the 2nd friend. Same height, build, facial structure, etc.

Holy crap, one more investigation makes it almost unbelievably likely that this post-op is my high school classmate.

Oh, wait, false alarm on that note...

So, what would you do? If you weren't attracted to a LB, but you felt you knew her from her male days, would you contact her out of simple curiosity? I'm thinking of writing to the male persona and asking what's new, where is he, etc. See what happens.

I know a bunch of other friends who would actually be more shocked that #2 was a sex worker of any kind, than the whole TS thing.

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

I probibly would contact them and see how he has been.

Comment

I'd probably send him/her an e-mail to see how they've been just out of sheer curiousity. Can't hurt.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

A little more looking makes me think it's a case of mistaken identity. Wow, can you imagine a post-op LB who looks like you? Whoa.

Well, I'll have to investigate more later. Too busy and tired now.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Keep us posted, you know, just in case it is her/him. Inquiring minds want to know!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

if i werent attracted to lbs i wouldnt be on thuis board. from who cares, what your tellin, it sounds gay, but who gives a shite. if youre attracted to the new looks go for it. again this is a continuation of the 'am i gay thread'

Comment

For American LBs who are not loved a whole lot when they transitiion sometimes (by former colleagues, friends), the honorable thing to do is send a note and say "Way to go, I'm happy for you, ....". I think that means a lot, especially to westerners who just transitioned. That is a classy thing to do.

Comment

Yep, I'm with Ziggy. A kind word in note form is cool and will be greatly apreciated

Comment

Reps to Ziggy.

I agree as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X