Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's anney?

What's become of Anney?
    That wicked little smile, great ass and superb shaved cock is too good to loose track of...

Anney may do a shoot for us. I spoke to her a week ago. She was non-commital when I asked her.

Comment

Well that's good news, I guess. Why's she playing hard to get? Do you think hormones are keeping her from getting hard and she's ashamed not to be able to 'keep up' her reputation? That would certainly be a great loss.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 09 2006,21:36)
        Anney may do a shoot for us. I spoke to her a week ago. She was non-commital when I asked her.
        hope so Stogie , Anney is A1
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (HoyanT @ Feb. 10 2006,04:49)
          Do you think hormones are keeping her from getting hard and she's ashamed not to be able to 'keep up' her reputation?
          That's an uncanny reply. That's pretty much word for word what she told me. I talk to her once every couple of weeks and josh with her about it. She says she'll come off the meds long enough to do a shoot, but I think that the older she gets the more increasingly unlikely it is that this is going to happen.

Great gal, though...

Comment

Are you talking about Anny from Obessions, cause I was with her a few days ago and shewas hard as a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Feb. 10 2006,23:47)
              Are you talking about Anny from Obessions, cause I was with her a few days ago and shewas  hard as a rock.
              This girl...
              Attached Files

Comment

That's disappointing news, Stogie.  Thanks for the info.  Wish her the best.
                Always remember though, "A Spurt is just a drip under pressure."  
                Ain't life grand???

Comment

Originally posted by (HoyanT @ Feb. 10 2006,04:49)
                  Well that's good news, I guess.  Why's she playing hard to get?  Do you think hormones are keeping her from getting hard and she's ashamed not to be able to 'keep up' her reputation?  That would certainly be a great loss.
                  ashamed? Anny?

Anny's one girl thats not ashamed of anything!!!

Comment

Met Anney in Phuket in mid-January ............... I think she's getting 'pissed off' with the whole scene. When I met her previously - she was just great ................ or maybe she was bored with me this time ................. probably the last case. She is terrific anyway, and I hope she gets back to normal !?!??!??!! Definitely one of the best on the site, and in real life ........................ REAL LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!

Comment

............ AND HERE is the 'SUPER MODEL' from that trip !!!!!! I miss her as she was before She always looks so good ................ damn !!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Where's Anny???

At this moment I imagine she's balls deep inside of Bartman.
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

This is really funny I just went out with Anney about a hour ago then cane to the internet place acrosss from Nana. And Randyman was Correct in his last post....Ive been with her about 25 times over the years I never known her not to be ummm"Up To It"

Comment

Bartman,
                            That's excellent news. Would you be willing to see if she will pose for the site 'one more time'!!!
                            Cheers!

Comment

Add me to the list of those who would like to see a photo/vodeo shooot of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X