Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is getting scammed...

Originally posted by
    I live in Seattle and just came back fromThailand visiting my fiance for the first time for the past month. But I want to bring her here very fast and get married. I heard that you can get her a Tourist visa and then marry before her time is up. But then my girl said that she needs to have money in her account for that to happen. But maybe we just have to wait the Fiance visa way. Im just very confused and would love some advise from someone that knows more than me. thanks a lot.
    This appeared in my email inbox today and I think the guy is getting ripped off... Now all you detectives out there have to decide which sentence gave the game away!

(My apologies if a member of this forum wrote this to me. But I think it came from a reader from another website I run!)

The prize for quoting the correct 'give-away' sentence that determined that this guy was getting reamed is an annual subscription to my girlfriends phone card collection!

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 04 2006,01:53)
    Originally posted by
     But then my girl said that she needs to have money in her account for that to happen.

The prize for quoting the correct 'give-away' sentence that determined that this guy was getting reamed is an annual subscription to my girlfriends phone card collection!  
    DING DING DING DING DING

Comment

Actually she is correct. To get a tourist visa the girl has to have 20,000 dollars US in a bank account and also something to go back to in Thailand like a job. After a friends girl friend graduated from University in Thailand they tried to get her a tourist visa to the states even with the money in the bank she was refused, no job history are one to go back to. The fiance visa was no problem they are now happily married living in Korea.
      This is a girl from a good middle class family and she had a problem.

Comment

Spot on there Owoodson. That is 100% correct. She has to have a Thai bank account and there had better be a record of deposits to validate the amount in that account. If it looks like a one or time time depositing of funds to arrive at the set amount no visa will be issued. God bless the U.S.A. and their view that all Thai ladys are whores or drug dealers. I can sleep in peace knowing that I am protected from their evil ways.

Comment

I have just got one thing to say "Money number 1" !!
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

You've been a member for a year and a half Owoodson, and this is the first post you respond to???
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

"just came back fromThailand visiting my fiance for the first time"

is this it?
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It's certainly true that you need money in an established bank account to support your case for a tourist visa.

But why was SHE aware of this and he not?

Comment

The chances of a Thai girl getting a tourist visa is a million to one these days. Fiance visa she can get though, very easily....but Thai girls always back out at the last minute when it comes to moving to USA.....Thai rhuk Thai...thats the way it has always been and always will be.
                  brock landers

Comment

You dont need any money in the bank, I just got my girl a visa, hogwash, what Thail girl has 20K US in the bank, hell what american has 20kUS in the bank hehe...
                    jeffreyscott

Comment

yes she need some money on her account(100 000 bath) maybe different i talking from france other country?
                      what they want is to be sure she coming after see you in your country and that she don't come for work.(surely not for sex work)
                      for france you need plenty of paper not only for the girl : proof you own your house,how much you win etc...
                      i think it's the same in other country.
                      good luck for the guy not easy at all,i think the best way is to take a visa compagny (more expensive but no mistake made):rock:

Comment

Think i need to go to specsavers
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Thai rhuk Thai
                          So Brock I thought you spoke fluent Thai? I might be a little picky but no Rh sound in Thai and never seen such as transliteration of Rak which I am sure you can tell me how to write in Thai?

Comment

Well i doubt that the USA would allow anyone to get married before a Tourist Visa expires. If that was the case the population of the US would be bigger than China.

Maybe he could try the Heavenlypeace marriage chapel near downtown Las Vegas.It cost about 50 bucks and lasts 10 minutes. It aint legal but at least you get some nice photos.

Comment

谢谢了。。。。。。

Comment

Working...
                              X