Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreya escapades

Just back from Phuket.

Phupay of Soi Katoey, now stays with Arreya. I saw Phupay (she's on my calendar), an old friend, and we talked. I mentioned that I wasn't crazy about Areeya because TWO TIMES she got her short-time boyfriend to send me nasty phone messages after I asked her to do a photo shoot for 7,000 baht (way more than anyone else, but she thought it was too cheap). Like, she can't just say no? She has to get a ST boyfriend to send a "She doesn't want to do fucking photos asshole, so fuck off." I note this was after SHE ASKED ME to take photos of her.

So, I gather Phupay must have told Arreya I wasn't fond of her.

Twisted puppy she is, Arreya promptly walks up to me at the bar in front of about 3 other LBs and says, "You are Prima Donna. You think you are good. You think you have big money, so you are Prima Donna." [This was after I gave a whopping monstrous tip of 100 baht ($2) to a dancing girl.]

I think she forgot to look in the mirror that morning.

As for the brain, she must have also left it at home.

She didn't have a ST boyfriend at the time, so I guess she was forced to actually speak to me vs get her boyfriend to send an SMS.

I think this is pretty much self-explanatory for her character.

time to move on. Lets apoint a new superstar. Any suggestions.

Comment

Poor guy, you're leading a life many of us envy. To have hot LBs mad at you means that you actually have to know hot LBs.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

A dramaqueen!!

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

That aint nothing! Certain buisness people I know offered her 25,000 baht to do a movie and she declined.
          jeffreyscott

Comment

I bet she got her "agent" ST boyfriends to tell them no with a nasty SMS!

As for LB envy, yes, I admit us Thai locals are lucky, but morons like Arreya sometimes make you wonder if they really are worth admiring. But then again, you fuck a dream, and the morons are quickly forgotten. So, of course, I fucked a dream that night to make up for the public thrashing from the Prima Donna! All forgotten.

As for her status, I would say she is by no means the No.1 looker on Soi Katoey. There are at lease 3-4 girls above her.

Comment

Mmmm..... I have often read about how difficult & diva-ish Arreya can get. Although my time spent in her company has so far only consisted of two S/T's in Phuket and an all nighter in Bangkok, I found her to be charming & sexualy sensational
              On other occasions when ever she see's me, she takes time to leave her present company, give me a kiss and ask me how I'm doing.
              Speaking as I find, I like the gal & the customer relations she shows towards me.

Comment

Hey Zig, so who are the Soi Crocodile superstars?

Comment

Lin, Gop, Jeab, in my view, are the top 3 lookers (both post-ops). I like Phupay for sexy pre-op. Areeya, in my view, is no.4 looker, no.25 attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Feb. 14 2006,20:46)
                    Areeya, in my view, is no.4 looker, no.25 attitude.
                    Maybe 125 or 225?

At least she didn't hit you with a bamboo pole like Emma did to Bottomfeeder.

Comment

I knew Areeya before she was such a super star & she.. WAS .. very very good, but my last couple of chats with her have revealled her to be a queen bee & very greedy now, if she is back on Soi Katoey pedalling her wears, perhaps she is not quite as well off as she likes to think. I have not actually seen her with a anyone for my last 2 visits. Unless she has someone handing out the cash on a monthly basis. Considering what is being said on this forum about her i suspect her popularity is running out, fast.

Its a shame she has gone that way, like a few others, but there are so many lookers out there & so little time, why waste it on Areeya.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

It seems as if you don't hear too much about guys spending weeks with Areeya. Last time I saw her was outside NEP at closing time.

The farang's SMS to Ziggy is really strange. Would any of you SMS a farang you didn't know? What's the point?

Comment

I saw her strutting her stuff last month in Patong and talked to her a bit ( and posted the video ). My take was she is getting money from her boyfriends and tip/drink/photo money from dancing for tourists and really doesn't need to do short time for the money.

Makes sense, if you can make 1,000 baht/hour in tips ,drinks and "photo fees" why bother going short time for 1500 Baht.

She is a drama queen, knows she is a drama queen, and enjoys being a drama queen. I still like her.

For a photo shoot, I think I offered 8-10K once, she wanted 30K. I just laughed and walked away.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

well what alot of stuff on areeya or tee as she likes to be called now. i remeber her as a newby in nana and had her for 1000bhatt nothing special . in bed great looks. alot of thai girls ladyboys become superstars because we make them that wayby spoiling them and heaping them with praize and money(thats up to individuals) personally if a girl is a pest in abar or argues about money i just dont bother. lets face it plenty of new girls coming into the sceen everyday. the superstars of tomorrow are nice sexy and fresh
                            long live the butterfly king

Comment

One final point, Phupay, who is "wild" but very steady, predictable, and brutally honest, tells me Areeya is very nice at times, and completely strange at times (Phupay is her room-mate now); that's nice & strange even to a fellow Ladyboy.

Professional female models do not get paid 30K baht per shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X