X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer

Beer of Soi Katoey got cut one month ago.

She is totally georgeous and not too bad a kid. She has completely changed since her asiants photos. She is now a superstart on the Soi and deservedly so, at least from looks.

Despite not being in love with postie's, I'd wanted to try her out for a year and did so, and was not unhappy.

However, she was ready to take 1000-1500 baht, and she mentioned to me that being back 4 days on the job from recuperating from the operation, she had made 28,000 Baht already. That is 7,000 / day, or about 4+ customers per day.

However, honestly, her looks are worth it.

POL -- I used the back door, despite the Op!

I agree, Beer is a real nice person..I spoke with her the day before her ''cut'' & she explained how excited she was now the day had arrived.
    Great to read that she is happy & doing some good business.
    Thanks for the report Ziggy.

Comment

Are you talking about the girl with redhair who looks like Scarlett Johansen?

If so... damn.

Comment

Don't worry Gruynen that Beer is still complete , and i can tell you she can use it very well

Comment

~sigh~ of relief.

(Although... *if* I ever *do* get to LOS, it won't matter because all the current crop of girls will have rotated by then)

Comment

Dumb question Grunyen - but you've never been?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

OK so which Beer are we talking about then?

Is it this one .....?

Comment

Cool. Another with a pussy!

Comment

That's her. Dick gone. But frankly she looks much much better than this pic shows. She is totally hot in mini skirt.

Comment

Ziggy man, no shortcomings: Please

incher

Comment

Working...
                    X