X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off line - sort of!

If you are writing to me either by email or PM please be patient for a reply.

From now till the end of February I'm off home to the UK and will be online pretty infrequently.

Stogie

I too will be off and on line sporadically starting on the 14th while I'm on my Rock & Roll World Sex Tour 2006. And at some point in my tour I will end up at the Penthouse hotel in Pattaya pouring baby oil all over 2 hot chicks, I can assure you of that!

And don't worry guys I just bought a new very compact and high quality 5 megapix Canon camera and I intend to put it to some good use!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 12 2006,23:05)
      And don't worry guys I just bought a new very compact and high quality 5 megapix Canon camera and I intend to put it to some good use!
      Uncanny! So did I! It wasn't the A610 by any chance was it? Got it last week and it's great!

Comment

Have a good trip Stogie , will have to catch up with you when you get back to Bangkok .

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 12 2006,23:54)
          Uncanny! So did I! It wasn't the A610 by any chance was it? Got it last week and it's great!
          I got the Power Shot SD400

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0502/05...anon_sd400.asp

It's the size of a deck of cards. I took it to a party last night and took lots of low light shots and was really happy to see how well they turned out. Everyone was looking at it and commenting on how small it is... one of the guys there said it looked like a "James Bond camera" My old Coolpix camera was good in it's day but had trouble focusing in low light... plus it's huge and only 3 megapix. The price was right to at about $350. Canadian $

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 13 2006,00:54)
            Planning to post the pics of the British babes you bed Stogie?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Feb. 13 2006,04:00)
              Planning to post the pics of the British babes you bed Stogie?
              It's unlikely as my nuts shrink to the size of peas in that miserably frozen country! My major expenditure of energy is likely to be jumping up and down ensuring my tackle doesn't fucking freeze!

I'll be tackling a few light & bitters and playing shove ha'penny down the local pub!

Comment

On your way back to Thailand, call in to Australia and lets "throw a shrimp on the barbie" and i will show u a few ex thai ladyboys hawking their wares in Brisvegas. Have a good trip and don't touch the Aussies girls over there, they take your home, restaurant and then as u get up to breath they will fuck u very hard and very long Long live ladyboys

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 13 2006,03:45)
                  Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 12 2006,23:54)
                  I got the Power Shot SD400

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0502/05...anon_sd400.asp

It's the size of a deck of cards. I took it to a party last night and took lots of low light shots and was really happy to see how well they turned out. Everyone was looking at it and commenting on how small it is... one of the guys there said it looked like a "James Bond camera" My old Coolpix camera was good in it's day but had trouble focusing in low light... plus it's huge and only 3 megapix. The price was right to at about $350. Canadian $
                  Bam there you go again w/the $Canadian!!!

Comment

Don't forget to smuggle back in some bangers and mash Stogie!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X