Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ Feb. 14 2006,03:09)
    Emma is full of shite. She's incapable of telling the truth. I had her arrested last year. It's an involved story I've been debating whether to share on the forum. I guess I'll have to one day.
    Spill the beans...We are good readers

Comment

Emma in the monkeyhouse. Inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Emma, true Squirl bait! Now spill the beans, Mr. Bottomfeeder, we be waiting?

Mickey
        Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Any time now Bottomfeeder!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ Feb. 14 2006,03:09)
            I had her arrested last year. It's an involved story I've been debating whether to share on the forum.
            Please do!

Comment

great

Comment

Originally posted by (vangough05 @ Feb. 14 2006,02:01)
                Waiting, waiting , waiting, c'mon Mr Bottom feeder, hand over the goss
                Geeze, and to think I voted him best user name

RM
                ain't life grand

Comment

Well, here goes, bear with me. I was walking past Jenny Star and saw this stunning little girl. I really wasn't sure she was a lb, so I asked her and got an affirmative. I then pointed downward and asked "Do you still have?" I didn't know how to phrase are you cut or do you have a dick.
                  Let me say I'm a nice laid back guy, not a loud drunk obnoxious farang. Anyway, I must have done something wrong because she went ballistic! She was shouting and cursing at me. I was stunned! I thought she must be crazy.
                  I walked into Jenny Star and sat down for a beer. I didn't want the incident to  sour my perfectly wonderful day in paradise up to that point. While sitting there, I noticed she was still out front yelling and pointing at me.  I got up, went back out front and said "What is your problem lady?" Then she punched me with her little ladyboy fist. I grabbed her by the throat, held her at arms length and said "no, do not hit me" by that time a crowd had gathered. we were the main event. I went inside and tried to find out if she actually worked at the bar to complain to someone. I asked for the manager, asked if anyone knew what the problem was. No help, everyone was non commital. So I thought, screw this, I'm outa here. As I walked out, I was blindsided by a bamboo pole. It almost knocked me off my feet. She was lying in wait to ambush me. For a small girl, she can really swing a bat. Maybe she was amped on yaba or something.
                  That's when I thought, this crazy stuff has to stop!
                  Now I need to digress. A few days before I spent 3 hours in a Bangkok hospital watching them sew my friend's face back together.  He had been attacked by 2 ladyboys near soi 11. The details are sketchy as it was about 6 AM and my friend as drunk as a skunk. He did say they were big ugly ones.
                  With this incident fresh in my mind, I thought enough is enough. This little cunt needs to go to jail.

Comment

thanks, great story and worth the wait
                    Im in Manilla today and Pattaya on Saturday for 3 days

Comment

Continued: I left and convinced the tourist police to come back to Jenny Star where we both related our respective versions of the incident. The Tourist police said they couldn't do anything, that we'd have to go to the police station.(around soi 7 I think) We grabbed motorcycle taxis went to the station and related our stories to "someone". From the beginning, it was obvious that no one wanted to do anything. They wanted us to forget about it and go home. I was adamant, I wanted her to go to jail.  We were told to sit and wait. After a while  Emma or Boy or whatever her name is, just left( that's what they were waiting for) I couldn't believe it. I was shouting "why'd you let her go?" I demanded to see "who's in charge." So eventually I got to speak to a Colonel who agreed to press charges if I could convince her to come back to the police station. Well, I went back and found her again and with the help of a couple cops I nabbed along the way convinced her to return to the station.
                      She claimed I tried to strangle her(when I grabbed her by the throat and held her at arms length) and I tried to make the point that I was the one who was violently assaulted. The Colonel said we would both have to go to the hospital for examination and documentation of our injuries. There were absolutely no marks on her neck. My shoulder area was quite red and slightly swollen(it turned black and blue and lasted for several weeks) If the blow had connected with my neck where I think she was aiming, it could have done some serious damage. He said they had no transportation at that time so we had to wait.( the old waiting game again) After a while the Colonel said "sometimes in cases like this I have the jurisdiction to settle the cases right here if we both agreed." I asked him if I had a choice and he said no. He said "how about if I just fined her?" Again I said I wanted her to go to jail, but if he had the final word, I would have to abide by it.
                      I think the fine was 2000 bht which she paid and left.
                      I have to say dealing with the police was an extremely exasperating, frustrating experience. The tourist police were worthless.
                      A couple nites later I see her. I love Thailand and intend on many more visits. Life is short. There's not enough time for ugliness and stife, so I decide to try to make peace. I said I was sorry for the whole incident(even though I didn't do a god damed thing wrong) and even offered to reimburse her for the fine she paid. She refused my offer but said she was sorry, that we were both drunk.(I wasn't). Her name didn't even appear on the police report, and I said to her "I never did get your name."  She said,"I know because my father is a policeman." True of not? I still don't know why she escalated out of control that nite. Lord knows transgendered folks have problems; and maybe its as simple as her not being able to hold her liquor and all "the problems" got focused on me. Whiskey and hormones, not good.

Comment

On second thought, I think the fine was only about 500 bht.
                        Be careful Bam!

Comment

You're lucky she wasn't an amazon, otherwise you probably could have knocked your head off with a swing by that bamboo stick. Now that would have been a story.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I had a similar incident at Orchard Tower in Singapore. Asked a girl if she still had a dick, she went ballistic, started shouting all around the bar "He wants dick, him gay" (this was Ladyboy bar). No violence, but it was bizarre.

Unfortunately, MOST girls in Soi Katoey, Phuket take drugs. Most of the time it doesn't go to their heads, but sometimes it does. In Pattaya, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same, especially at Jenny Star, where they seem to be a little "off" most of the time.

Comment

MOST girls in Soi Katoey, Phuket DO NOTtake drugs!! Some Soi Katoey girls are quite "emotional" but don't confuse that with drug taking.

Comment

Sorry, but most of them DO! I've seen more yaba smoking lb's - especially in Pattya - in the last couple of years and during this bullshit "war against drugs", than the 15 years before. The only real side effect from drugs on hormones is that they stop working and your liver slowly get's a porous sponge.
                                T.I.T.

MK
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                                X