X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys sydney

Looking for some cute size six naturals in Sydney. Any clues guys ??

go to the taxi club on taylor sq in the city. gets going around 12 midnight. plenty in there most on the game but hey thailand it aint .

Comment

Look in the Classified "Adult Services" section of the Daily Telegraph, there are about a dozen or so there. There are a handful of websites too...try this www.4everparis.com
      www.transcend.net.au or www.tsmadison.com, there's also a Malaysian girl called Azura in Surrey Hills, just had her boobs job done in Phuket, size 6 and very passable, cute as hell...let us know how you got on.....

Comment

Thanks guys !! Will let you know how I get on...

Comment

Alternatively get that 8 hour flight to Bangkok where you can enjoy the company of Sydney

Comment

Pentire, is that Pang?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Sydney, Polly, Pang & about four other names I forget. She seems to have settled on Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 18 2006,15:13)
                Pentire, is that Pang?
                Yep..That's her!
                Torurot mentioned two of her other aka's, another one is Stephanie.

The flight from SYD-BGK and a night with her is probably cheaper than a tv from the Taxi Club

Comment

you got that right penrite fucking expensive little bitches)

Comment

Yea i recomend trying transcend or sydney shemales, and seeking out azura if you can i wish she was over there last time i was there.As for that 4everparis chick she looks hot an all but fuck $250 for an hour an she has a gifts page for gift ideas to bring her.

Comment

there's a couple of not bad looking asian t-girls working near the Wall close to Oxford Street. They also have a room on top of the " Toolshed". full service $75 for 30 mins. If u know Sydney u will know where im talking. Fri and sats only.

Comment

Working...
                      X