X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact captain-outrageous

i have subscribed to asiants ,asianshemalesxxx n captain outrageous website.but i emailed this captain outrageous for their ladyboy contact ,there is is no reply for almost a week,can anybody help.thk

RM
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

What was the problem with the content? No updates? I don't think anyone€™s running that site anymore. This is why you got no response.

Comment

i think the site suddenly died 6-7 months ago. what happened to the guy?

Comment

Hi Guys, To carry on the topic being discussed there was a really cute feminine lb featured on Captain Outragous called O or Oh does anyone know where she hangs out.
          I would really like to hook up with this gal when in LOS Cheers!('')

Comment

there are quite some few ohs in bkk and probably a few ah's too if youre in bed w one of them

Comment

this website just put up two new ladyboys yesterday .it seem that someone is running the website.

Comment

I USED TO HAVE THE CAPTAINS NUMBER I CAN TRY AND DIG IT OUT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT?? IT MIGHT BE ON MY OLD SIM CARD FROM THAILAND

Comment

thks donny,hope u can give me his contact .Is he a thai or ?.It makes no sense for us to subscribe to captain outrageous if he cant even provide a single contact of her ladyboy.Really disappointed with this website.I am not here to condemn him .pls dont misunderstand.Thks

Comment

Working...
                  X