X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting the mamasan

Thanks to the fantastic pictures on this site, information in the forum and obvious enthusiasm from forum members, I€™ve finally booked my first trip to LOS and will be there in 26 days (I can€™t stop checking the countdown widget on my Mac).

As a newbie, I still have a few dumb questions that I€™d appreciate the veterans advice on.

First, it seems that getting to know the mamasan can help you loose unwanted attention and get an introduction to the girls you really want. When I first walk into the Nana LB bars (hopefully my wobbly legs will just follow my cock) how do I know who the mamasan is and get her attention?

Secondly, who are the mamasan€™s in the LB bars in Nana and Pattaya?

Thanks for any advice.

the mamasans are ushually older and much uglier..
    jeffreyscott

Comment

dont bother about the mamasan. youre there for the good-looking ones. all this bs about buying mamasan a drink. buy a drink to one of the ex-lads instead. mamasan is the connection between the bgs and the bar-owner, and can also sometimes be bought ouf for the night - if youre interested. i have no clue whatsoever who is mamasan in either of the lb establishments, nor do i care.
      dont believe the info a mamasan or papasan will give you. get your info on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 20 2006,13:10)
        dont bother about the mamasan. youre there for the good-looking ones. all this bs about buying mamasan a drink. buy a drink to one of the ex-lads instead. mamasan is the connection between the bgs and the bar-owner, and can also sometimes be bought ouf for the night - if youre interested. i have no clue whatsoever who is mamasan in either of the lb establishments, nor do i care.
        dont believe the info a mamasan or papasan will give you. get your info on this board.
        I have found out a lot of information by buying the mamasan a drink. I guess some are not as useful as others but when Tak was working Cascades and also Coco and also Karla at C&D in Phuket I would say a 100 baht investment for a drink here and there is well worth it for very accurate information on whether or not the girl does what you are interested in.

Comment

i generally don't get to know mamasans but agree with Ozzie that Coco at C&D was extremely helpful.

Comment

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should post a calendar notice in the calendar forum to let other members know of your upcoming trip. Hopefully you'll be able to find a veteran to show you the ropes your first time out. If you're anything like me, I noted you referred to wobbly knees, you may need it!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

It's a very GOOD idea to ask who the mamasan of a club/bar is. Ask any of the girls who work there. When she comes over buy her a drink and sit with her for a while. Tell her (or him sometimes) what you are looking for and she'll help get you sorted out with someone good.

Comment

If you discuss your wants and expectations with the Mamasan, and have her help you choose your partner, then you can be sure that you won't get any "no do" surprises in the hotel. Whether or not your nights entertainment is into what you're into, she knows what you're expecting and, more to the point, she knows that the Mamasan knows what you're into. They may be happy to say "no do" to you, but they WILL NOT want you to go back and report that they wouldn't do what you'd arranged with the Mamasan in advance. That would lose them face.

Comment

each up to his own, i mean what is there to ask about? the point is, the mamasan is likely to push the least taken girl on you anyway. and how difficult can it be to ask a girl to a)you suck dick b)you take it in the ass c)can i suck you d)can you fuck me. those are the qs the girls really want to be asked. not where in thailand you come from? how many brothers and sisters do you have? do you have a boyfriend?
                  actually i laugh my ass off every time i walk into a gogo and see a farang sit and talk with the mamasan(w drink). follow the basic rules. *get to know the mamasan*, *dont barfine different ladies from the same bar* etc etc
                  its all up to you, how you behave and if the girl is comfortable with you, and most of all her form this day.
                  you can see it in several pattaya gogos. they have signs "DONT BUY DRINK TO MAMASAN". cos it all will backfire on them if the chemistry wasnt there.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 20 2006,01:31)
                    and how difficult can it be to ask a girl to a)you suck dick b)you take it in the ass c)can i suck you d)can you fuck me. those are the qs the girls really want to be asked.
                    I love the Land of Smiles!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 20 2006,00:31)
                      the mamasan is likely to push the least taken girl on you anyway...

actually i laugh my ass off every time i walk into a gogo and see a farang sit and talk with the mamasan(w drink)
                      Utter rubbish. I have never had this happen to me and I don't think this will have happened to anyone else either.

As for your second point - you'll be the chap laughing at me then as I almost always invite the mamasan to sit with me and have a drink. It's always done me good, so laugh away!

Comment

Originally posted by
                        you'll be the chap laughing at me then as I almost always invite the mamasan to sit with me
                        yep. maybe our paths will cross this way, if you can take your eyes of the mamasan, youll see a guy rolling on the floor(with a buch of nice *young* lbs) laughing his ass off.
                        invite me over and ill buy you and the mamasan a drink, but i more likely to listen to experiences from you than advices from mamsan.

i rarely met any useful mamsan, so my interraction with them have been more or less a pain in the butt. not only do they try to push a girl on me, but they sometimes pester you more for drinks than the working girls do. not only my experiences, but from i have witnessed from looking at other farangs. ok, mostly its in a good tone, and i dont really care, and i am drunk too so i can have laugh with them, but the joke is funny once, not every 5minute. i do it like this: if the mamasan or any other lady doesnt get it, i wave over a couple of other girls and tell the mamasan or the girl that bother me to get me and the ladies some drinks. it usually do the trick.
                        when this said, i have never been bothered in lb bars with mamasans, but when i am in los i do not have the time to deal with ladies i can fuck in my own country. i come to los to look at and fuck the best-looking ones.

and when it comes to recommendations from mamasan, they have every time w/o exception sent over a non-looker. obviously to cash in on the ones that the bar doesnt benefit from. but of course, if you have time to explain her in detail what your looking for maybe she can help you out. but i rather trust my own instincts. and i also have the experience and the information from this board so i generally feel i dont need the mams to help me out. and where is the fun let her pick someone out for you? if necessary go through all the staff and buy each of them a drink at one of the time and give then *the interview*.

Comment

On the advice of Eye, I bought the mama-san at Cascades a drink one time and yes, my conversation with the mama-san I would say was useful. However, I had company at the time so I didn't get a chance to use it. My problem is that every subsequent time I went into Cascades the mama-san would usually come up to me to ask for another drink. The first few times were good chats, but I'd rather not have her come up to me again the next time I go back. How do you guys stop them from asking you for drinks? I was afraid to turn her down lol.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 19 2006,20:10)
                            , and can also sometimes be bought ouf for the night - if youre interested.
                            I have "barfined" a couple of mamasans in my time, old ugly LB's / GG's need luv as well you know !!

...&... no I don't have many scrupals left. I would not trust there info' either, BUT they can help you occassionally.

Bar fine the Mamasan, all that experience just waiting to be let out !!            
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

If you are really tough, bar fine the Mamasan from Marina bar in Chiang Mai, she is also the owner, & she helped me get the caberat dancers with the larger appendages, so she was useful & all for the price of a couple of drinks.

I might try her next trip !!

Keeping it up for Queen & country.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X