Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with olekunde on this  i have never needed help  from mamasans.
    i have a tounge in my head and i ask the  girls  do you have a big cock can you cum i want fuck you if i see one dancing i like i just look and smile. usually they point to them selfs and ask if they can join you. the one time i ne3eded a mamasans help  when some irate whore was throwing ashtrays at me  she bitch just laughed and did  nothing
    buy the girl you like a drink money better spent

Comment

I'm with Stogie, the Mamasans at Nana can be very helpful. And often point out new girls or 'extra' horny girls to me.
      I have found this to be true at all 4 Nana bars, KC3 is another matter and the Mamasan their is a beeatch.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Feb. 21 2006,01:34)
        im with olekunde on this  i have never needed help  from mamasans.
        i have a tounge in my head and i ask the  girls  do you have a big cock can you cum i want fuck you if i see one dancing i like i just look and smile. usually they point to them selfs and ask if they can join you. the one time i ne3eded a mamasans help  when some irate whore was throwing ashtrays at me  she bitch just laughed and did  nothing
        buy the girl you like a drink money better spent
        Maybe she did nothing to help because you had never bought her a drink

For the guys who only get to LOS maybe once every couple of years then maybe it is not worth your while to have a good relationship with the mamasan but for those who get there as much I do and some others on this board then I really think it is worth your while to buy them a drink occassionally and have a chat.

Yes of course I can ask for myself what the girl will do but the mamasan usually knows the girls better than I do for the ones I have not been with and it good to just get a confirmation that they do in fact do what you want.

Remember many of the girls will tell you exactly what you want to hear so you will take them. I have never had a mamasan tell me something and the girl not do it.

Comment

ozzie  your comment  " maybe thats why she didnt help you" is just plain stupid.  im a customer i buy drinks i pay barfinesi dont cause trouble oh fuck i forgot  im in the land of smiles where customers dont mean  crap to the establishment and there employees. id never spoken to the mamasan  and i rest my case   when she was needed to  repremand a fucking banchii on heat where was she?? being her usual self laughing in a corner and pointing at the stupid falang being assaulted for no reason other than i would"nt tip the bitch  after buying her a drink
          be polite to mamasans, as i allways am ,if i  happen to bump into one, but in my view there just a total waist of time usless.
          your other point on most of the girls will tell you what you want to hear it valid to a point. if you press them on an issue  they will come clean  almost allways, which is the better sytem! buying mamasan a drink so sge  gets you a dud who dont get bar fined much or 2  ask a girl a few questions and ask her again to make sure> i'll leave it to you guys
          good luck( tit)

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Feb. 22 2006,03:48)
            ozzie  your comment  " maybe thats why she didnt help you" is just plain stupid.  im a customer i buy drinks i pay barfinesi dont cause trouble oh fuck i forgot  im in the land of smiles where customers dont mean  crap to the establishment and there employees. id never spoken to the mamasan  and i rest my case   when she was needed to  repremand a fucking banchii on heat where was she?? being her usual self laughing in a corner and pointing at the stupid falang being assaulted for no reason other than i would"nt tip the bitch  after buying her a drink
            be polite to mamasans, as i allways am ,if i  happen to bump into one, but in my view there just a total waist of time usless.
            your other point on most of the girls will tell you what you want to hear it valid to a point. if you press them on an issue  they will come clean  almost allways, which is the better sytem! buying mamasan a drink so sge  gets you a dud who dont get bar fined much or 2  ask a girl a few questions and ask her again to make sure> i'll leave it to you guys
            good luck( tit)
            OK each to their own mate but calling me stupid seems a little over the top as clearly my statement was made in jest.

I would suggest however since some of this boards most experienced members believe that buying the mamasan a drink that the idea has some merit. Surely we are not all stupid    

Comment

I met Bee the Mamasan of Obsessions last night. I bought her a drink and many of the girls and was allowed to take a whole lot of photos in the bar. It pays to be nice to the Mamasan... and Bee is a great Mamasan!

If you do go into OB's the do say hi to her and buy her a drink!

Photo of Noon and Bee
              Attached Files

Comment

have met LB's in chatrooms&when i went to their bar realized i never got their working name!asked for help from mamasans for that 3 different times&they asked nearly every one woeking till she found the one i was looking for!did'nt buy any of them a drink,however did tip them good when i left&always get treated w/respect when i go back!!!

Comment

There is no harm in being good to the mamasan. And if you are nice, she/he most definitely will give you good advice. But remember, the mamasans don't sleep with their employees, so they know them as employees, not as bed partners or people you go shopping with, so their perspective is very different, however, still useful.

Most of the time I set and buy the mamasan a drink, so guess I'll get laughed at too, with Stogie and Snick.

Comment

ozzie   i said the  statement was stupid not you or any other experianced member. read what i said
                    i also am experianced with over 20 years  in thailand  and i stand by what i said .
                    "maybe  the didnt help you because you didnt buy her a drink" is  just plain stupid evcen if you now say it was in jest.
                    enough said

Comment

mamasans job is to keep the bar together for the owner, not to favor any of the girls. she will not tell you any "secrets". if mamasan recommend a girl for you, she would probably tell the girl what you expect from her and the girl will act accordingly.
                      but from all the info on this forum and the pics on the site i dont see why any would waste time chat with the mamasan.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 21 2006,15:20)
                        I met Bee the Mamasan of Obsessions last night. I bought her a drink and many of the girls and was allowed to take a whole lot of photos in the bar. It pays to be nice to the Mamasan... and Bee is a great Mamasan!

If you do go into OB's the do say hi to her and buy her a drink!

Photo of Noon and Bee
                        Bam,

just worked out how you got bto take photo's in the bar !

Excellent stuff.
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                        X