X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older lb's

Are there any older LB's still working around?Where are they if anyone knows where they can be found?Pre-op&either BKK or Pattaya!Would like to find in their 30's or even 40's.Only have found 27&under all the years i've gone to Los!!!

i came across one 36 yr old lb on faceparty. also there was an older lb(post-op) in limmatiquai. maybe she was the mamasan. actually i can remember her as far back as my first trip to los, she tried to drag me inside, but at this point i wasnt so curious by lbs so i flew to the next door gogo, where a lady painted my portrait by having a pencil up in her pussy. the drawing was actually very good too.

in patpong there was a older lb called noi or joy, she worked on the right hand side in patpong 2 if you went down from surawong. she has some pix and vids on a competetive site. she is nice, but has awful teeth. hasnt seen her for awhile though. she told me she used to live in germany, maybe she went back.

Comment

The Limaquoi (I'm not sure how to spell it, but I'm sure I'm referring to the same LB bar as Olekunde is) in Pattaya seems to have its fair share of ladyboys who are 30+. At least they look at that way to me.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working in salons....
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

I would think there mortality rate is fairly high, as in all the years I have been going to the LOS, they just seem to Disappear. All those horemones, all the drugs, sex & rock & roll shortens there life span. I know when i first got into LB's they always used to say,..."Better a short life as a butterfly than a long life as a worm".... There could well be something in that.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

A lot of them when their money making days are long gone, remove the plastic and go back to being men.
            RM
            ain't life grand

Comment

The other post was heading in the right direction. Go to any of the Hair Salons and you can usually find a few- where? Anywhere in thailand!

Comment

there are alot hair/beauty saloons in soi bj pattaya, and there was one place where alot of the lbs hung out a few yrs back in walking street on the same side as jsb, and inside a small alley.
                but soi bj is always a good place to hang out, they serve ok thai food starting from 3pm or so, so you can sit down a watch the traffic while eat or drink. the only hassle is all the dope-pushers that hang around in this alley.

Comment

Thanks so far guys!good info!Olekunde i'm not familiar w/soi BJ tho!just the # sois.&can't remember JSB either,do they have seafood there?i usually just go to sois off Walking&Beach Road.i know where places are nut don't really pay attention to all the names.LOL Remember there were a couple older mamasans in Pattaya.& 1 in BKK i saw.

Comment

Yes, it's kinda weired as, like Randyman said, in the old days a lot of them took out the plastic and went back being effeminated man with long hair - and actually those you see a lot. But what's gonna happen to all these inflationary post-ops we have nowadays?? Kind of tricky to re-attach the little weener and sweat out 20 years of estrogenes.....
                    I only know one Thai post-op in Amsterdam in her mid-forties who is actually super-stunning! But she spends a little fortune (provided by various providers) on maintenance (botox, eylid corrections, a little cut here and there, tons of hormones, creams, etc.) I've to admit it works pretty well. It just needs serious money to keep the look and I guess that's one of the main reasons - together with the lack of punters/providers/bf's/husbands - why so many of them just go back before they fall apart...

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

soi bj is a little soi on the left hand side of walking street about 50m before you reach jsb(jenny star bar - the lb bar under marine disco), but its on the opposite side of jsb.

Comment

OK!thanks Olekunde!should have been able to figure that out.LOL

Comment

So far what I've seen...

a. They go home to mum's and dad's house and live a quiet life in their village.
                          b. They get new jobs (salons, waittress, anything).
                          c. They go back to being men.
                          d. They are married to farang.
                          e. They start their own businesses.

If you talk with a lot of they young girls, they all seem to want to save up money to buy a piece
                          of land and house back in their village. Not sure how many actually do that and go back, but it's
                          the "Thai LB Dream".

But, let's face it, the "perfect body, silicone chin/cheek/breasts" LB is a new reality. Most LBs of
                          the past did not do these things. Now they do. So I'm thinking this new generation will maybe not
                          do a) and c), and you'll see more of d) and e) because they look better longer and have more money
                          than LBs of the past, and have seen more of the world.

Comment

So i guess nobody really knows of any still around&available.As for implants,not really turned on by em!They feel like what they are.Implants.LOL Prefer more natural anyway.But thanks for all the input,its all appreciated!!!

Comment

Mmm, post-op MILFs.
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X