Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a onelegged t-girl

Hello all,

even if you may find my question a bit weird, but it is really a serious attemp to find and meet a t-girl who happens to miss a leg.
    Is there anybody amongst you, who can provide usefull information?
    Thanks a lot already in advance.

Most of us here are chock full of useful information.
    It's the mindless requests that give us troubles

Earl
    ain't life grand

Comment

There is a one legged girl who lives on my block, maybe you can have her wear a strap-on.

Might be easier than convincing a LB to chop off her leg for 3000 Baht
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Most of us are looking for the three legged kind.

(by the way, I'm calling Troll on this guy)

Comment

Originally posted by (t-lover @ Feb. 22 2006,09:55)
          Hello all,

even if you may find my question a bit weird, but it is really a serious attemp to find and meet a t-girl who happens to miss a leg.
          Is there anybody amongst you, who can provide usefull information?
          Thanks a lot already in advance.
          Are we into amputee fetish??
          Not easy I would guess...
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I have an amputee fetish, but not this kind!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Ps. What a sick troll.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

why thinketh thou a troll, tis a harmless freak who hath just signed on today and posted his first message.
                ( no it wasn't me )
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 22 2006,00:15)
                  Ahhh, what an opening

Good one POL randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 22 2006,11:15)
                    Really?
                    If you didn't say that..I wouldn't have guessed
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Isn't that a Post-Op? 3 legs down to 2. Does it matter which one POL?

Many people would call us freaks, so not sure an amputee searcher is much different than us.

Comment

who needs legs and arms as long as her mouth, ass and cock is functional

Comment

Which reminds me of a joke....

A guy shows up for his blind date to find that the girl has no arms or legs. (!) Her father tells him he better have the girl back by 10:00 sharp.

They go out on the date and have a good time. He lifts her out of the car, feeds her at dinner, etc.

When they pull back into the driveway at the end of the date, the girl says to him, "Look, I really like you and I don't get much sex. I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

Well, the guy is a little uncomfortable, but he likes the girl, and she's hot otherwise, so he says, "Well, OK, but exactly how are we supposed to do this?"

"Take off your belt", she tells him, "and strap me to that tree. Then you can fuck me silly standing up".

So the guy proceeds to do that, and has an awesome shag. He then looks down at his watch and realizes it's 10:30! Oh crap, got to get the girl back in. He quickly gets dressed and carries her back up to the door.

Her father opens the door just then. "Sir, I'm really sorry", he says " We just lost track of time".

"That's OK son," says the dad. "The last boy just left her strapped to that tree".

Comment

T-Girl, I have met some missing nuts and a pecker, but never a leg. I might add missing those are disappointment for many of us

But really a leg? How would she barhop?

incher

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Feb. 22 2006,17:11)
                              Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 22 2006,00:15)
                              Ahhh, what an opening

Good one POL randyman
                              I had to say it before someone else did.

Comment

Working...
                              X