X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still in hongkong...

hello ther guys its me again sexy trisha.... im still here in hongkong.... so if you guys wanna meet me up then better sendme a message or call me for some things... i would love to meet you then thanks and have a great and good day

I wish I was in HK, but I am in California, too far to hook up.

Comment

Im in Shenzhen at the mo', u got a visa?

When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Im in Zhuhai on or about the 25th and moving to HK on 27th staying in Excelsior Hotel on HK side and then moving to LOS on the 2nd March. .....Ill be on the prowl for sure.

Any action in Shenzen Gunslinger?, i got a China VISA but not sure if its worth it....or indeed if i have time. Maybe ill just roam HK for a few days. i might try Kowloon , see if the old caberet show under the New World Hotel still has a LB show.

Comment

Only GGs over here TC. I'll be back and forth to HK for a while, I'll check out that cabaret show if its still on.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Feb. 19 2006,20:32)
            i might try Kowloon , see if the old caberet show under the New World Hotel still has a LB show.
            Actually, The Golden Dome, the very same group which has a place in Ratchada, has opened a cabaret place in Hong Kong (Aberdeen area) and Taipei as well.
            I don't know the address but I guess the toursit office will know.
            I just know that is jammed full with mailanders spectators nice.........
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 20 2006,11:33)
              Actually, The Golden Dome, the very same group which has a place in Ratchada, has opened a cabaret place in Hong Kong (Aberdeen area) and Taipei as well.
              OK..I found out the whole info.
              It's in Aberdeen in Wah Fu Estate, Wah Lok Path No. 4
              Phone is 25510848
              Shows are at: 5:30 - 6:45 - 8:00 and last one is at 9:30
              Price is HK$ 200.00 p.p.

I should go there sometimes
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hong Kong
                The old caberet show was next to the the Crazy horse bar in the shopping precinct next to the New World Harbour View Hotel Kowloon( if its still called that). All Japanese crowd and sometimes gweilos cannot get in. It was about 30% LB in the show.

The Crazy Horse used to be well known in Kowloon but i aint been for 6 years.

I went out with two LBs who used to work there, very nice.
                We used to go to TGI Fridays .

Comment

hey trisha ! are you ladyboy... ?

Comment

no!...she's actually ryan loui omega in disguise!
                    john taylor

Comment

hehehe well hello ther my best friend ryan loui omega...... hehehehehehe wow nice ha... "DISGIUSE" well wow so tomcat will be here this 25... oww too bad... cuz maybe i will be going to thailand or sing soon this week i will be with my bestfriend.... so for the guys that want to meet me ther in thailand in BKK i will be ther this friday... thats the confermed one already....... i will be celebrating my bithday ther i will be terning 21 years old.. wow old ha.... hehehehehehe cant wait to celebrate my bithday soon in BKK so guys plsss do celebrate it with me so that we will be all happy and sexy fun will begoing on......

Comment

hey trisha = hong kong here hun

what u doing today ?

Comment

what u doing today ?

Comment

Originally posted by (terriHK @ Feb. 22 2006,20:25)

what u doing today ?
                            ,,,,,call me in my hongkong number at +852-97694341
                            Hurry up mate

Comment

well hmm im still here in hongkong then call me if you wanna meet me

Comment

Working...
                              X