Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

Guys

Dunno if you can give me some advice I know you will all say got to LOS and enjoy it there but before spending all the money I want to give a lb a practice run at home.
    I have picked the girl in London and am travelling down tomorrow to meet her for a session

Has any one any experience ( good or bad ) of TS-Babe in London?

Any hints or tips for a 1st time bottom. How do I prepare, Does it hurt?

What do I tell the missus if I can't sit down tommorrow night when I get home?

Thanks in advance

Brummie

Any

The only tips i can give you will be this:

Make shure she come before you. If you come first, I guess you will get dressed quickly and storm out.
    I did that the first times with a LB

Something change inside the brain when you cum......
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I've had similar experiences, especially with short time, where the girls aren't much interested in cumming after I have. I suppose it must be hard for them if they have to see 3 or 4 clients in a day and are expected to cum each time.
      It also helps that I'm more relaxed now as well.

If you want to try bottom you should practice beforehand i.e. use a dildo a few times to get used to it, otherwise it will hurt. Slowly with plenty of lube.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

thanks for the advice

Bit late to try a dildo

dont think the missus will like it if i ask to borrow hers tonite

just better have a few & a

there may be more replies before i set off

Comment

Brummiejon,

I don't want to wreck the fantasy, but the reality is often harsher to handle. But however you fair in London, DO NOT, judge the LB's in the LOS by what happens.

I am not blowing any trumpets here, i am just speaking from experience, & I have alot, I have had sex with TS's & LB's alover europe, Latin America, & of course Asia, & it would not be a lye to say i am now counting in the high hundreds.

In Europe they are generally greedy clock watchers & there attitude can be a problem, yes there are some very nice ones out there & I have thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, but in Europe an hour average is Euro 200 or £100 & up. In the LOS ST is minimum 2hrs approximately £15-£20, normally longer if you get on OK, LT approximately £20-£30 is all night & longer if you get on OK. There are very few "black-out" areas, can't touch that, can't do this, its much more of a GFE experience. I know TS-Babe advertises this on her website & on erosguide.com, but the proof is in getting the goods. There are few truely GFE experiences in Europe. In Latin America & Asia its virtually par for the course.

I do genuinely hope you experience is a positive one, but please do not "shut the door" if it is not !! There are some things in this world you simpley need to be in the right place to enjoy. I know i have been there, many, many times.

Good luck.    
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Feb. 24 2006,08:06)
              I do genuinely hope you experience is a positive one, but please do not "shut the door" if it is not !! There are some things in this world you simpley need to be in the right place to enjoy. I know i have been there, many, many times.

Comment

Working...
            X