X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five girls of february

This month was hard as many beauties graced the site!

1) Pookie-She has the most beautiful smile and pretty face I have seen on a girl. Looks like the girl next door. Keeps herself well atoned. Nice face (as I already stated), her hair is so well managed, her tits are not the most perfect but she has them, her legs are nice and shapely, her ass is perfect with nice cheeks, and her penis is so nice! She shaves it so nicely and it hangs so wonderful with that nice brownish color of it. Great shooting her on the rocks! Lots of great poses there and her fully clothed!

2) Beer-Looks great in the nurses outfit. Great red hair and lovely smile. Love her shave!

3) Noon-As we all know why she is so hot! This photo set is the best of her yet! Full of such nice poses on the table and sofa. Pic 98 is my favorite!

4) Roxy-Such a smile and nice color hair! She sure shows her lovely teeth. Nice set of the girl with such lovely figure who gracefully returned here. My favorite are her in the shower!

5) Icey- This nice young girl looks like the girl in college who everyone wants to flirt with! Nice chin on the bottom of her nice face. Good smile and lovely lingerie she wore. Nice size dick and perfect round breasts!
    Love life to its fullest.

Not sure about how I'd order my five but I'll take the first three you mentioned and add Gatoon and Ot.

Comment

1. Beer for me guys
      2. Noon
      3. Witney
      4. Icey
      5. Roxy

Its getting harder every month to pick, good posiition to be in

Comment

Here are my top five pics for the month...

Comment

Working...
        X