X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soon i will be watching the living movie

hey guys; in a short six weeks i will be back in the LOS for almost the entire of of november.. one of my favorite spots are either big dog's or the golden bar across the st.. i love to watch the street action and all the coming and goings into NEP.. late afternoon always brings with it a constant stream of beautiful ladyboys going past on their way to work in nana p.. many times i'll sit there watch and try to pick out the LBs from the real girls.. what a lot of fun.. for you guys that have never spent an afternoon at one of these outside beer bars, you're really missing out on what i call the 'living movie' in the heart bangkok... rod

so true, Rod; I actually prefer Big Dogs and have sat there many times and watched all the Obsessions crew walk by between 6 and 8PM. great viewing spot for sure.

also don't forget the Mardi Gras atmosphere that pervades the place between 2AM and 230AM when the whole plaza empties out onto Nana Tai; talk about a kid in a candy store!

great to have you back up here, Rod

Jon

Comment

hi jon; i like to say nana at 0200am is like a smaller version of times square on news year eve.. hundreds of pretty thai girls and ladyboys milling around... all looking for that farang that will be their last customer of the night, or maybe even their first customer of the night... what a lot of fun.. can't wait to get back.. rod

Comment

Rod, you just mentioned 2 of my most favourite bars in the whole damn world, I'll sample both of them on the 10th October!

Comment

Even better I'll be sampling them next weekend

Comment

Working...
          X