X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychotic Ladyboys

i saw this topic raised on another ladyboy discussion group and at first i was trying to think just how many extremely strange and dangerous ladyboys i know of and i must admit there are not too many, considering the sheer number of ladyboys i have met. sure, you will get your oddball now and then, but for the most part about 90% of the ladyboys i have met are very sweet, innocent, have good hearts and mean well. the other 10% , well...........some are not so good, like in every other social strata in life.

some of these girls are heavy into drugs; yaba and meth and ecstasy are the drugs of choice now and many of these kids get strung out. some others drink too much, and some are just plain trouble and you can never change them. still others have been wierded out by their final SRS surgery [sorry, but it's true] and could be emotional basket-cases for the rest of their lives. Some gamble too much, some are greedy and hit up us guys more than they should, and some are just plain strange and psychotic.

but i think that most of you guys who have been to thailand will agree that almost all of the girls we feature here are pretty nice people, and for the most part are really cool and treat you all well. At least that has been my experience.

Jon

I agree that most Thai LBs have wonderful hearts. I would however support a database here where guys could report troublesome LBs, noting names and location of work. Any thoughts?

Comment

A database of rogue girls might be a bit harsh, I reckon... But peoples personal experiences are always welcome.

The upside of this site and one of the lasting benefits for members is that you can learn from others experiences, and get to see some wonderful girls away from the awful bar scene.

Comment

>>>>A database of rogue girls might be a bit harsh, I reckon... >>>>

There are lots of reasons why one of us might have a below average time with one girl or another, and the reason might actually be us in some cases, not them.
        The Internet is a VERY easy place to make accusations without having to prove anything, and this is these girls income we are talking about.
        So, unless something REALLY bad has happened, and there is really strong proof, don't think this database is a good idea
        Mister Arse

Comment

there's this ladyboy in my city Mandaue who was stabbed several times and on all occasions came out alive...she;s legendary among many of us although she is quite fleshy and old, she still looks nice...hehehhe

weird story..or maybe i,m in the wrong thread it should be psychotic boys LOL
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

i found most people in thailand on a whole are very nice
            the only time i felt scared was when 3 guys where following me ,and a girl came running up to me and told me she heard them say to each other we will get some money here,so i turned around and took my shirt off and put my bag down as to say come on then i am not scared,and then they dispersed into the crowd,i then shat my self and got into a cab and straight back to hotel
            as for ladyboys in malaysia K/L 2 ts came to me and spoke like men with deep voices and told me to dump my girl and have a real good time,they were a bit pushey to her,but i just grabed her and walked off

Comment

Working...
            X