X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck a midget

Just wondering if there are any ladyboy midgets, I mean talking about trying something different, this would be different. I have been interested, a midget would not weigh to much so you could just walk around with her on your dick with ease, that would be cool, of course it would be really cool to have a picture of it.
    jeffreyscott

If she had a flat head you could set your beer mug on it.

Comment

Maybe her Daddy owns a liquor store!

Comment

What's this..X'treme fetish week?
        The amputee..now the midget..what's next?
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

hey r u guys a bit stapped for things to do this week, read a book or go build something , it may help to releive the boredom

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 23 2006,15:18)
            What's this..X'treme fetish week? The amputee.. now the midget.. what's next?
            Ha! You beat me to it!

Comment

I know what's next.

Patience is a virtue, grasshoppers.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

How about blind Ladyboys?

I saw a hot blind chick "walking" the streets of Tokyo last week. Short skirt, stockings. My mind was running wild.

Comment

I saw a hot blind chick "walking" the streets of Tokyo last week. Short skirt, stockings. My mind was running wild.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Feb. 23 2006,22:21)

Well..I once heard in that cesspool of Thermae there are, or there were, some mute and deaf GGs....
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Feb. 23 2006,11:20)
                      Just wondering if there are any ladyboy midgets,
                      I did hear of one in Pattaya... really no joke

Comment

Ive heard every thing now.

Comment

I have done a couple of mutes! 1 in manila and 1 in cambo. Great sex but no noises! I have been wondering about a midget since seeing one in a night club in ibiza some years ago. I reakon they must give the perfect stand up blow jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Feb. 23 2006,11:24)
                            If she had a flat head you could set your beer mug on it.

Comment

I was a regular with a deaf/mute that I used to visit in a Boys Town in Mexico. She was great!! Always happy to see me as I don't think that she had many regulars, and funny as hell. Always making "comments" about stuff going on around her. She was also a great lay! I imagine that she was motivated by her slow trade, but it was a good reason for me to keep coming back. That and her really tight little body  

Comment

Working...
                              X