Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 05 2006,21:46)
    Er guys, these "masters" are Westerners, right?

Duh, that doesn't work on Asians, and especially not on Ladyboys of Thailand. I can say with some certainty, ignoring them and pretending you don't care, is not the way to go.

I don't want to attract fat, ugly Western women. So I take this all this wonderful advice is thins I DON'T WANT TO DO.

As for what TO DO for hot, young, LBs in Siam Paragon, I await the silver bullet.
    I disagree. The rules of attraction are really human applicable. Maybe you didn't read my post all the way through, but after applying, I got results from everyone making me a more popular social companion. Not just talking about picking up chicks.

"Ignoring them and pretending you don't care", if that's your paraphrase, then you're not getting it yet. You could walk aroudn town ignoring everyone, they're not all going to start following you like the pied piper.

It's much more than that. And it works. Period.

Comment

I think I will head to Siam Paragon now. I am always looking for daytime action. Although approaching these girls might be a little daunting. What do I have to lose?

On a similar subject, is there ANYWHERE in BKK that anyone has had good luck with afternoon LB action?

Comment

Pinnochio in Patpong seems to open up pretty early. I've been there at 4:30PM and there are 7 LBs.

Comment

Working...
        X