X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locator lite!

I don't know how many people from the site I have met since I started work here about 4 years ago, but one thing I hear more and more is "I don't even go to the main site all that much - I just pay my dues for the forum!"

Well - with that in mind and bearing in mind that I'm a lazy surfer much like the rest of us, I have developed the "Locator Lite!"

You can find it by clicking here!

It's a very simple page which features an up-to-date list of models posted this year on one quick loading page.

So - if you're like me, and don't want to wade throughy pages of stuff just to find the latest models then bookmark this page and save your self some clicks!

Of course this doesn't replace the 'Model Locator!' That will still be updated monthly as usual!

CLICK HERE for the Ladyboy Locator LITE!

Stogie Bear
    Attached Files

Good job! Keep up the good work...

Comment

Alll those gorgeous faces on one page might make a man go crazy...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

and just another reason this site is #1, imho of course
        off to bkk for 20+ days next month, looking to meet other habitues of this site too, need/demand company for casanova foray

Comment

guauuuuu I´love all

Comment

Just fantastic Stogie
            Refreshing my memory as I will be LOS on April 3rd for 5 weeks Nice comfortable EVA seat, resting for the moment I will land!!!!!

See you LOS guys soon

incher

Comment

Working...
            X