X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aon sees Poom

Aon tells me that she went to visit Poom in her room and she is recovering well from some very major surgery and is doing well. whether we agree with her decision or not, i think we can all agree that we hope the best for this new young 'lady' and wish her a speedy recovery and the best of health. I for one know that she is a very friendly and sweet girl and I hope she is OK and she is happy with her new life.

Jon

Jon - thanks for the update.

Comment

GREAT TO HEAR SHE IS GOING OK!! MAYBE WE CAN SEE AN UPDATE SOMETIME ON THE WEB SITE. SHE IS VERY PRETTY.

Comment

you will definately have an update; the next time I see her the surgery will have healed sufficiently and we will do a re-shoot. all you post-op guys out there [and there are a few] will be happy to hear that news.

Jon

Comment

what's funny?? how lie aon is? I stay with poom all the time and she recover in my apt,i takecare of poom since she in hospital and now,Aon never visit her at all.poom and me read this forum and we wanna tell you guy that she is liar!! she do manything to make guy falling in love like a fool,

Comment

Hi Jannie...

This forum, and the web site have been very good to you.

If you have a problem with something said, you could email us and we could fix it. You don't have to make people look bad here. That's not what we are about.

Good luck, and I hope that you will keep posting with positive and interesting subjects.

stogie

Comment

Well who ever is looking after Poom, I wish her well and hope that she reappears in the gallery as soon as she is able to do so.

Best wishes Poom
              Thaipan

Comment

Well, once they've chopped off the cigar I couldn't give a damn. But I do get wound up when people start posting crap about people who are not in a position to defend themselves.

Jannie, you should know better. bad show.

Comment

i'm a bad girl.

Comment

if then i'll no more post any possitive message in this site! i just be honest and tell the true.but you guy never believe what i say.Goodbye
                    ps.jon please cancle my password,im not join this site anymore

Comment

why are you mad Jannie? I thought that Aon told me that she went to see Poom when she recovered in the hospital and that Poom was very happy; maybe I misunderstood her? I don't know....maybe she said Anny or someone else went to see her, but I talked to Aon last week and I thought she said that she had gone to see Poom and she was doing well and was very happy about her new life.

I don't know why you would be angry....I posted something very nice up here about Poom and that she was very happy as a lady. If I misunderstood what Aon said than that is my fault, not hers. No reason to call her a liar; if there was a mistake here, it was mine, not hers.

anyway, we all like Poom and we are all glad that she is happy with her new life now. No matter who tells us about her, we are all wishing the best for your good friend. please tell her we say Hi and thanks for taking care of her during this time.

Jon

Comment

Another one goes doo-lally after the op!

Comment

Originally posted by (Guest @ Sep. 18 2003,20:25)
                          i'm a bad girl.
                          I certainly don't think that you are a bad girl Jannie quite the opposite in fact! I don't see any point in your cancelling your password, please stay?

Comment

I agree about Jannie staying. great to see imput from you.

Comment

Nice body... Can't think of anything else positive about this... thing. Met her one time. One time too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X