X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs and bathrooms

I am presuming that LBs use the ladies' room in Thailand. What do GGs think about this? Do you ever see some of them getting agitated about a LB walking in?

It occurred to me as an interesting puzzle because of the post by Looker featuring a LB flight attendant. If she's carrying male identity papers, it seems it might make things a little odd overseas, but who knows.

Oh, I love post-ops. If a GG gets pissed off that a LB is in the bathroom, she can drop her skirt and say "look, no penis!"
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,15:09)
    I am presuming that LBs use the ladies' room in Thailand.  What do GGs think about this?  Do you ever see some of them getting agitated about a LB walking in?
    Unfortunately I could never get in a female public toilet
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Of course they go to ladies toilets. They are ladies.

Only the USA do you need forums and entire legal firms supporting "Pissing In Peace" due to beatings of transsexuals going into lady toilets.

In Thailand, the craziest thing in the world would be to even think twice about whether that is correct or not.

Comment

I am actually under the impression that Thailand actually has a 3rd gender toilet in some places. But as you say Ziggy, to the Thais, what is all the fuss about ??

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

i actually like go into the ladies' room here in the Philippines and absolutely not get any hassle...i guess the ladies are too busy powdering or pampering to stare at someone...but when im with gay friends i go with them to the men's room for laughs LOL
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Ziggy is right, lbs use female toilets in Thailand and the ggs do not mind.

Rob69, there was an article in a Thai newspaper about a year or two ago that a university was going to provide toilets for lbs, since some female students were complaining. Not sure if the university actually went ahead with this or not, and if they did, I think it would probably be the only one that did this.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hmm, okay, just curious. Thanks! By the way, Lisa, you can always join me.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I really didn't give it much thought at the time but when I was in Cascades and went to take a piss there were Ladyboys in there pissing too. It was actually kind of fun in a way. There were urinals and those Japanese style "Squat Toilets" The thing I remember, as funny with Obsession was a Ladyboy pissing in the sink!

Comment

Even here in the USA there are Transgendered clubs and all the "girls" use the ladies room.

http://erika-honey.com/photopage398/Page_1x.html

The ggs do not mind

Comment

Recently while in Pattaya I took a LB Superstar back to my bedroom for the night.
                    While she disappeared for a piss I took the opportunity to remove my contacts and while looking at her in the mirror, I was both nonplussed & amused while she did it standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,15:09)
                      I am presuming that LBs use the ladies' room in Thailand.  What do GGs think about this?  Do you ever see some of them getting agitated about a LB walking in?

It occurred to me as an interesting puzzle because of the post by Looker featuring a LB flight attendant.  If she's carrying male identity papers, it seems it might make things a little odd overseas, but who knows.

Oh, I love post-ops.  If a GG gets pissed off that a LB is in the bathroom, she can drop her skirt and say "look, no penis!"  
                      Hello post-op lover,

Herself always goes to the 'ladies' - she is in every way a lady!

The only time she has ever been questioned was on the way back from visiting her family. We stopped at a petrol station (gas station) to pick up food, water and go to the toilet. When she got back to the car - after visting the toilet - she said that one of the Thai women off a bus asked her if she still had her penis? She did not tell me what her answer was!

She did get stopped in an airport recently and was asked why her passport said male and not female. She wanted to pick a fight with the 'so-called' security official. After pointing out that Thailand does not allow her to change her stated sex in her passport - he had to make an apology to her.

Luckily in the UK - no-one has yet worked out that she's 'special'

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Well in Patong, Soi Crocodile it depends on how long the que is to the ladies. Ladies of all persuations use the Gents when the other is full, and if your in Casonova in BKK you are just as likely have your lady come piss in the urinal same same you, at the same time if the shitter is full. If ya gotta go ya gotta go. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 01 2006,08:37)
                          Well in Patong, Soi Crocodile it depends on how long the que is to the ladies. Ladies of all persuations use the Gents when the other is full, and if your in Casonova in BKK you are just as likely have your lady come piss in the urinal same same you, at the same time if the shitter is full. If ya gotta go ya gotta go. :-)
                          The first and only time I went to Casanova I found myself cramped in that small toilet with all these amzones who promptly told me if I wanted to be fucked right there
                          I didn't even shaked my dick after the piss..just run out!!!
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 01 2006,03:08)
                            Hello post-op lover,

Herself always goes to the 'ladies' - she is in every way a lady!

The only time she has ever been questioned was on the way back from visiting her family. We stopped at a petrol station (gas station) to pick up food, water and go to the toilet. When she got back to the car - after visting the toilet - she said that one of the Thai women off a bus asked her if she still had her penis? She did not tell me what her answer was!

She did get stopped in an airport recently and was asked why her passport said male and not female. She wanted to pick a fight with the 'so-called' security official. After pointing out that Thailand does not allow her to change her stated sex in her passport - he had to make an apology to her.

Luckily in the UK - no-one has yet worked out that she's 'special'

RR.
                            So, is she a post-op now? Are you two married?

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 28 2006,22:26)
                              The first and only time I went to Casanova  I found myself cramped in that small toilet with all these amzones who promptly told me if I wanted to be fucked right there  
                              I didn't even shaked my dick after the piss..just run out!!!
                              Oh Man! That's not an opportunity to pass up.
                              sounds like you would even get away without paying barfine
                              Randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X