Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 01 2006,20:43)
    Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 28 2006,22:26)
    The first and only time I went to Casanova  I found myself cramped in that small toilet with all these amzones who promptly told me if I wanted to be fucked right there  
    I didn't even shaked my dick after the piss..just run out!!!
    Oh Man! That's not an opportunity to pass up.  
         sounds like you would even get away without paying barfine
                                Randyman
    Yes..I would have probably got it for free
    Thanks but No, Thanks
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

You missed the opportunity of a life time!

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 02 2006,13:04)
        You missed the opportunity of a life time!
        I appreciate your concern guys but really, being fucked in a toilet by 4 or 5 Casanova LBs is just not in my menu.....
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Mar. 02 2006,15:06)
          being fucked in a toilet by 4 or 5 Casanova LBs is just not in my menu.....
          being fucked in a toilet? Now thats creative... do they flush it first or just hop right in and hope for the best?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 02 2006,15:15)
            Originally posted by (Looker @ Mar. 02 2006,15:06)
            being fucked in a toilet by 4 or 5 Casanova LBs is just not in my menu.....
            being fucked in a toilet? Now thats creative... do they flush it first or just hop right in and hope for the best?
            Not quite in the bowl..I hope they didn't mean that
            Bam, will you be back in BKK on sat and sun??

Comment

I don't understand it myself, but somehow standing in the small sleezey toilet in Obsessions using the urinal with a beautiful 'girl' next to you doing the same is a real turn-on.

I've even walked in there and found one of the girls coming out - I walked her back in and made sure she'd shaken it off properly  

For some reason herself won't let me back there  

RR.

Looker - 4 or 5 girls in a toilet - you lucky,   lucky bastard  -  I used to dream of being in a toilet........
              (with apologies to Monty Python!)
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 01 2006,15:03)
                So, is she a post-op now?  Are you two married?
                Hello Post-op lover,

Married - no but she want's to.

The other question - sorry I don't answer them. That's up to her and she won't visit this site.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

The "Squat toilets" are "Bankok Belly" emergency use only as far as I am concerned

incher

Comment

Squaters are way good once you get the hang of them. It's all about position. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 05 2006,06:05)
                      Squaters are way good once you get the hang of them. It's all about position. ;-)
                      Hello Tururot,

You may be right.  Problem is once you get more than about 50 k north of Bangkok about 90% of the toilets are squatters and I hate the bloody things  

At least most hotels have western style toilets.  

RR.

PS - Apparently the human body is adapted to squat - so asian toilets are the correct design and the western style is an abberation!

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                      X