X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy geisha

Well, wandering around Roppongi in Tokyo looking for a LB bar (and not finding one), I did get on an elevator and was surprised to see a very definite LB Geisha girl. She had the total Geisha outfit, makeup, hair, shoes, etc, and she was most definitely male (not a beauty). She left with an elderly Japanese businessman who took her in his car.

That's fantastic, mate! Hope you booked her for the following night?! Any deeper insights into the Japanese LB scene is highly appreciated!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Zigster, no luck in finding a LB bar? Did you follow up on the links I sent? Most of those places have maps and directions. If you can't translate 'em, let me know. Or, just print out the maps, and show them to a taxi driver (whoops, there goes $100 ). Or at least someone you trust to guide you in the right direction. The wizards at the subway station, for instance.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Every site is in Japanese.

After 2 hours scanning, I picked 2, printed, gave to taxi, and he said, "Oh, that's Osaka. You want to drive 12 hours?".

I gave up on the sites.

Walking around in Japan, it is impossible to know what a bar is before going in, and it is unpleasant to 'look in and peak'. You have to be here to understand what I mean.

Friendly, it is NOT, especially with all the f'g African guys hounding you to go to their bar with great aggressivenss. (nothing against Africans, just that they hold all the punter jobs here).

Having lived in Korea, and working here the last 2 months, I'd say these 2 countries are the least friendly in the world.

Frustrated...

Comment

Ziggy,

Give Bond Girl NH Health a try.  Very gaijin friendly and even make an effort to speak English if your nihongo isn't too great.  Telephone number is 03-5816-0072.  Good luck.

Comment

I here you ziggy, I've just come from korea as well and they aren't as friendly as most people make them out to be. I'm thinking about trying my luck in Shinjuku tonight for a bar. The Healths are nice, but sometimes expensive.

Comment

to tell you the truth there are many Filipina ladyboys working in Japan in bars....they are known as Japayukis here in the Philippines and they earn so much from their generous Japanese clients but the MAIN PROBLEM is they always try to be as passable and act as women without the Japanese guys knowing it....and it is very hard to distinguish them from the women because they are extremely passable and prettier than the women cause of the surgeries they undergo...

the answer to your question is YES there is a prominent LB scene in Japan but it is much more subdued than in Thailand....
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
              X