X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pol lovers

Nana is now truly LB capital of the world.

There are now 5 LB bars in Nana.

Lollipop on the ground floor right at the entrance is now a 50/50 post-op LB bar and lady bar. I was there tonite, and there were 8 post-op LBs.

At 5 bars, the ladies are slowly getting edged out. Also, there are a growing number of LBs working in other bars. I know of 4 lady bars that have LB hostesses.

LBs will dominate the world!!!!!

Thats as on your left i think where everyone uses the toilet at the back.....and thats the only time i use it, to have a piss. Although i did notice a fairly nice ladyboy sitting down near the entrance about two weeks ago i didnt mention it as i thought just an oddity on the ground floor......

Good news is always good news......

See you soon Ziggy , ill PM you when im coming.....

TC

Comment

Lollipop too?

Ladyboys are going to take over Nana

Comment

Great news indeed
        Will definitely have to keep an eye out when I am back next week

Comment

Was in there two nights ago, I can confirm this, it is 50/50. Just had one quick beer and chilled out, didn't really talk to any of the girls.

Comment

There are 10 Ladyboys working this place now, checked it last night, also a few of the other LBs from the other bars drift in and out for Chit Chat.

Oye from KC3 was here , i wonderd what happened to her, but the others i dont recognise. The LBs poledance and then the GG , in turn and no mixing, like King Korner in PP.
            The LBs try to pass off as GG but yours truly aint fooled of course.

Its not very busy and the GG contingent looked more bored than usual which is a shame as two of them were really nice
            ( i shagged one,No5 Pim, sorry folks,ban me please) and it seems like the LBs are gradually taking over in Lollipop.

I am not sure if this is good news though , does Nana really need more LBs bars or can there be such thing as overkill.
            Maybe it would be better if say Soi Cowboy got a good LB bar

All in all i had a pleasant time and it beats freezing your bollocks off in London( or Hong Kong last week). I love it.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 04 2006,08:18)
              does Nana really need more LBs bars or can there be such thing as overkill.
              do you have to make the rest of us so jealous? do ya? have some compassion.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'm glad to see that the plan for world domination is progressing...one bar at a time!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

there taking ovwer because the real girls are mostly so damm b oaring)

Comment

Working...
                  X