Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it does sense if a kind of poll is possible and therefore not only based on 1 guys opinion. Very fast we would have a rating of the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by (paisaman @ Feb. 24 2006,05:13)
      I agree with the risk of false accusations but as someone that is not a regular to the thai lb scene it is somewhat daunting so any help figuring out how to avoid a bad experience is most welcome. I will be in bkk for the ist time March 8th and would like to enjoy one of this ladies for my first time. It would suck if I ended up with someone like donut.

BTW if anyone else if there at that time let me know. I would enjoy having some company.
      Well..if you make a search about similar threads you'll find quite a few suggestions. However, the "infamous" donut seems to have been enjoyed by some members is here, so it's all relative.
      As katoeylover says, LBs from bars are 99% safe..personality/attitude wise, NOT venereal diseases wise, OK?!
      So, try to avoid freelancer, although they may come cheaper and not all of them are bad, but unless you know them well..better avoid it.
      IMHO, making a Far West style list of the "MOST WANTED BY LAW WITH REWARD" seems pointless. LBs looks at times similar, with similar tattoos, hairs color, pointed faces (fake chin) and carry similar names..Nut, Nat, Pim, Peem, Tom, Thom, and they change them almost daily, and from real they look TOTALLY different than in pics....go figure
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Look - just post pics of lb's - good and bad! (the worse the better)

Comment

Originally posted by (crazytom @ Feb. 24 2006,17:06)
          Look - just post pics of lb's - good and bad! (the worse the better)
          CLASSIC!!!!

In in so many ways, absolutely true
          forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Post-ops are dangerous. Please post many pics of them, so we can be warned. Thanks.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Niet, nien, and no, because every punter will have a different experience with each LB depending on how he treats her and no punter's going to admit that the LB they post to the gallery stole their watch because they had been a total fucking twat with her.
              Too old to die young!

Comment

IMO putting up pics of so called bad girls can lead to a witch hunt. In a nut shell this fourm is for all of us and if a member has a complaint we can with out fear nor favour voice our opinion. As Stoogie says the girls don't usually have much chance to reply and it can all get out of hand abit quick. Just my 2 Aussie dollers worth.

Comment

Would probably look em up myself just to see!Better to have a 1-10 rating how fun they are!

Comment

ONE OF THE REASONS I STARTED THIS POLL WAS TO SEE HOW THE MEMBERSHIP RESPONDED. LIKE STOGIE I WAS SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED THAT ALL WHO VOTED DID NOT POST AS TO WHY. HOWEVER THIS IS YOUR CHOICE.

Interestingly enough some members posted photo's and stories of dangerous events and who was the LB in question! This is what planted the "Poll Idea" in my head. With the response it is clear that many people have had problems; perhaps "newbies" or careless behavior could be part of the "leading to the cause"  I myself have never had a problem that ever got out of control.
                    I also had in the back of my mind that this Web Site is one of the best managed that I been in. Knowing that gave me the thought that this poll would help a lot of it's membership.
                    In that vein of thought it has; just making members aware is a contribution.

I want to thank all who participated: for or against.
                      incher

Comment

I want to see dangerous customers.

By the way, I stand by what I said about post-ops. Let's show the really dangerous post-ops. That Jannie for instance - mankiller. Tania T. Lee (future postie???) - yikes - a heart attack in heels. Monique? Insomnia can kill, too, and once she's postie, who'll be able to sleep?

Oh, the horrors, the horrors.

Yes, please add more posties.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Oh shit, I know Post_op would be the most wanted
                        U R so

incher

Comment

I vote;  NO. this is silly.
                          I am not against members posting their bad encounters with LBs, but I am against creating a gallery of bad apples.  
                          I think its wrong.  If some fucker takes me back to his hotel and starts to strong arm me into doing things I'm not comfortable with,  I'm going to kick a FLipp'n Field Goal, snatch the goofs wallet for wasting my time and run like hell.   Theirs alot of stooges out there that think because they have Lots of money they can force the situation.   Some of these pricks get what they deserve if you ask me.

If your going to play the game and put yourself in high risk situations, then prepare yourself for the worst if it happens.
                          I have no sympathy for anyone who can dish it out but can't take it.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I am not in favor of a rogue's gallery at all, they cannot like everyone & will react differently to each customer, reading the posts from those who have actually got a bit of experience this seems to be the general consensus of opinion.

I have also seen the steady increase of ex Spanish / Greek package tour drunks turning up in the LOS & also the tourist horde who appear to have zero respect for those in the "trade". This will be tainting the otherwise lovely people of the LOS & will no doubt be having an effect on the manner they treat some customers.

Like many, i have been going to the LOS for years, 27 or 28, & simply have not had any real problems with GG's / LB's, yes the service varys, but no mass theft or temper tantrums to speak of.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I voted "yes", thinking of it as informative for everyone's safety; but after reading all the postings, I have to say: I may be wrong.

I don't think there is anyway to tell who are the "dangerous" ladyboys are objectively.

So what next? Can I change my vote? Does it matter? Will I get my peepee slapped?

Ronin

Comment

Nothing like bad P.R. to keep the potential customers from these skanks. The more guys that post their own bad experiances the better decision we can make. Photos are not necessary, word of mouth will be sufficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X